Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: No Recoil / Macro user  (Read 4483 times)

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
No Recoil / Macro user
« on: Sunday, March 01, 2015, 08:04:21 AM »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Nick

• Administrator
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
Re: No Recoil / Macro user
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, March 01, 2015, 08:24:36 AM »
Added him to the ban list.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, March 01, 2015, 10:32:02 AM »
Added him to the ban list.
Good call.

He's obviously using something...
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, March 01, 2015, 13:24:04 PM »
I've watched a few of his videos, pretty neat. Something I didn't fully understand before shooting an AR-15 is that the gas reload mechanism takes a LOT of the recoil and kick out. The size of the gun and grain of the bullet has a lot to do with it as well.

You're sending a chunk of weight away from you, the heavier that weight is, the more the pushes back against you. You can use a lighter grain bullet which gives less recoil and travels quicker downrange but lacks the energy in impact.

Having the experience in it, I can say that a lever action .30-30 Model 336 has a helluva lot more kick than the gas action of the .308 AR-15 even though the bullet and cartridge is significantly larger. The AR-15 also weighs more and thus takes up more recoil energy before it transfers into your shoulder. I would almost go as far to say that the AR-15's kick was comparable to a 9mm pistol but because it's a much bigger gun with a longer barrel, it's easier to aim and vastly more accurate.

All that said, the guy has crazy skill. It's not as easy as people think to hit targets at a decent distance.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, March 01, 2015, 14:59:11 PM »
Well, the distance in most of these is pretty small. Most were in the 10-15 meter range, some look to be in the 50 meter range or so.
Of course, with pistols you'll not try to hit at 100-200 meters away, but with a decent rifle you can go to 500 and hit if you're good.

Then again, he's standing while shooting. Which makes hitting a lot harder and you wouldn't go much further than that and expect to hit a targed, let alone with such fire speeds.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Branco

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, March 01, 2015, 18:38:19 PM »
Good call.

He's obviously using something...

LoL! Added him to ban list! He is using amboit.. lmao!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager