Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Koden 21h [AAO25] Language please...  (Read 7882 times)

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
Koden 21h [AAO25] Language please...
« on: Monday, July 25, 2016, 13:04:26 PM »

Koden 21h [AAO25]
Language please...

Vegeta
Vegeta 18h [ASSIST]
Koden who you calling out for language? Is it Lord of War?

Why does some admin keep on deleting my shout? Why are you deleting it and hiding who it is?
And I would like Koden to answer the queation please.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline Scorpy

Re: Koden 21h [AAO25] Language please...
« Reply #1 on: Monday, July 25, 2016, 14:54:48 PM »
u r so far out.  :?

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday, July 25, 2016, 14:57:10 PM »
Uff...do I really have to explain the meaning of a two-words statement? Its aimed at everybody, and for the record I deleted one shout from Lord and one from you, for this reason. A few days ago I had to moderate someone else aswell (actually, there was plenty of stuff to be removed).

Besides, I noticed your question earlier on, but since i did read it like, 10 hours after it was posted, I wasn't going to reply to something that was sitting behind about 20/30 posts, and that was clear already in my opinion. I noticed your copypasted shouts now as I got home from work about an hour ago (and I have other priorities, like having a shower and having dinner).
« Last Edit: Monday, July 25, 2016, 15:06:30 PM by Koden »

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #3 on: Monday, July 25, 2016, 18:24:32 PM »
Uff...do I really have to explain the meaning of a two-words statement? Its aimed at everybody, and for the record I deleted one shout from Lord and one from you, for this reason. A few days ago I had to moderate someone else aswell (actually, there was plenty of stuff to be removed).

Besides, I noticed your question earlier on, but since i did read it like, 10 hours after it was posted, I wasn't going to reply to something that was sitting behind about 20/30 posts, and that was clear already in my opinion. I noticed your copypasted shouts now as I got home from work about an hour ago (and I have other priorities, like having a shower and having dinner).

Your confused. I never asked for an explianation of a two word sentance. I asked who it was directed at. So moving on and assuming you got that.

So You removed one from me and one from lord. Are yoo kidding ,e. Lord has done nothing but laugage TOSs forabout 50 shouts and you removed on lol. Well spotted there bud. So you dont reply top posts older than 10 hrs lol. What a pathetic attempt to avoid answering a difficult question. Well seems it was difficult for you. And you had the audacity to question my integrity. We all have prioritys. I just thought it strange you would pull me for one tos and you let go all of Lord except that all important one. You really need to warn people direct as this looks like a joke. I would also love to know what one of mine you deleted. I can tell you striaght it was nothing like what Lord posts.

PS if you look at the shout box just now. The whole deleting 2 posts is a joke. Time to send out warning.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager