Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Kid admins are chumps - {=A.A.S.=}  (Read 6340 times)

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
Kid admins are chumps - {=A.A.S.=}
« on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 19:25:56 PM »
Tear them up they call you a hacker.

They start talking sh1t making things up.

You back urself up and they start muting people and banning. Get a life kids. Power going to your heads because you have no authority in real life.

Get some balls and play like men.
« Last Edit: Monday, November 04, 2013, 19:28:39 PM by Dav3 »

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
Re: Kid admins are chumps - {=A.A.S.=}
« Reply #1 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 19:28:15 PM »
Granted even your lovely addition to the admin team Rapture does the same thing.

Power going his head and same with his wifey.

Anyone suggest changing map, saying the server is laggy ( old slow home comp running on poor internet connection with packetloss ). Saying anything they dont agree with they will mute or ban you.

Then while your muted they start talking mad sh1t.

Classy.

To you |M| guys as well. Man up.

Offline Rapture

« Reply #2 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 19:33:24 PM »
lol. dav3 u always come to our server. complain about lag. leave just to come back 5 mins later. if our server is truly crap, why do u keep joining? let me guess, cause noone wants to play with u? lol. go cry somewhere else. the point is, we have server rules that state that we dont go to peoples servers to pull players out and we expect the same in return. simply put, if u dont like our rules, then dont come play at our server. nuff said.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 19:42:10 PM »
Your server is clearly run on some cheap computer or bad net connection.

I suggest resetting the server because EVERYONE in there has a high ping and packetloss -  and u just mute then start to talk shit while im muted.

And its not just me you classy guys have done this to.

Should not be a tool like that let alone when someone makes suggestions to improve ur server.

Generally people join ur server cause you guys are in there and its one of the only or few North American servers.

Your a punk and a tool. What kind of chump mutes someone then talks shit to act all tough? The answer is lowlifes like you. And again, im not the only one u have done this to. "power" has gone to your head and MANY have said the same since you have become an "admin".
« Last Edit: Monday, November 04, 2013, 19:47:49 PM by Dav3 »

Offline Rapture

« Reply #4 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 19:48:12 PM »
like i said. if u truly believe that. then why join the server? oh no, im a punk now. lol. real mature. i dont care what u call me. call me whatever. but the point is, u still dont like it. then dont join. simply put. so sit there and think of all the names u can to call me. it shows how truly idotic u are :D

waaaa go cry u nub :D so everyone can laugh at u like they already do :D

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 19:48:25 PM »
DAV3 I THINK WE ALL HAD ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU ALREADY,

UNINSTALL GAME , UNSAVE ASSIST FORUMS FROM BOOKMARK

AND HAVE A NICE DAY

YOU'LL ALWAYS BE THIS FRAG RATE BITCH CRYBABY

AND  by no means am i kissing raptures ass, but from talking to him on ts coulpe times he seems pretty level headed to me
 :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
« Last Edit: Monday, November 04, 2013, 19:51:57 PM by W!ck!d »

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 19:54:33 PM »
Tear them up they call you a hacker.

They start talking sh1t making things up.

You back urself up and they start muting people and banning. Get a life kids. Power going to your heads because you have no authority in real life.

Get some balls and play like men.

FIRST OF ALL we not making crap up you always come in our server or other servers talk a lot of crap then you try to fill your server up & being disrespectful that is why you got banned!!

Offline Rapture

« Reply #7 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 19:55:24 PM »

:D see what i mean. lol

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 19:57:43 PM »
FIRST OF ALL we not making crap up you always come in our server or other servers talk a lot of crap then you try to fill your server up & being disrespectful that is why you got banned!!

Lies, go get the chat logs. You and "dagod" were both calling us hackers and talking non stop smack.

How is it a rage quit when I have been playing for a large amount of time? Go check my past sessions at ANY time. they are always over 20 min. If I have stuff to do im going to leave the server not sit there idle.

I never reconnect for FR. I play the game because I enjoy it.
« Last Edit: Monday, November 04, 2013, 19:59:31 PM by Dav3 »

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 19:57:58 PM »
like i said. if u truly believe that. then why join the server? oh no, im a punk now. lol. real mature. i dont care what u call me. call me whatever. but the point is, u still dont like it. then dont join. simply put. so sit there and think of all the names u can to call me. it shows how truly idotic u are :D

waaaa go cry u nub :D so everyone can laugh at u like they already do :D
  :)

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 20:00:52 PM »

Lies, go get the chat logs. You and "dagod" were both calling us hackers and talking non stop smack.

How is it a rage quit when I have been playing for a large amount of time? Go check my past sessions at ANY time. they are always over 20 min. If I have stuff to do im going to leave the server not sit there idle.

I never reconnect for FR.
me & my clan mates didn't called you  hackers so stop making crap up & putting gas into the fire!!

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 20:02:30 PM »

AND HAVE A NICE DAY

AND  by no means am i kissing raptures ass, but from talking to him on ts coulpe times he seems pretty level headed to me
 :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
yes you are right W!ck!d we are sick & tired of Dav3 & others

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 20:03:27 PM »

AND HAVE A NICE DAY

What are you 12 years old?

Try replying to a topic and keeping on that topic. Instead you come and flame because you love sucking up and dislike me. chump.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #13 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 20:05:50 PM »
Try replying to a topic and keeping on that topic. Instead you come and flame

Amusing post coming from you.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Rapture

« Reply #14 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 20:07:06 PM »
this is how its put. a admin in their own server can usually ban and mute whoever they want. it is after all, their server. ofcourse this is limited to admin abuse (which banning someone for not obeying rules isnt considered admin abuse). I dont see any admin abuse in this thread or the other. I see it as it's their server, and if u dont obey the rules then u either get muted or banned. so its best to say, if u cant follow the server rules that someone has on their servers, then there is no point in joining. Thats ofcourse if u want to be banned or muted. But anyways, so we have come to the conclusion that mafioso servers and AAS servers has rules. when those rules are broken, then actions happen which a player may not like. w00t w00t

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager