Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: If AA has come down from dozens to only 2 American servers populated.........  (Read 3003 times)

Offline legitimate

So 82nd server allowed a 60 minute  ban on my account cause they were mad i was killing them with rockets. LOL

Way to kill a dead game. Not mad, just sayin.

Offline legitimate

Re: If AA has come down from dozens to only 2 American servers populated.........
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, May 04, 2013, 02:06:05 AM »
per PB_plist kick method.

Offline Rob_LD

Re: If AA has come down from dozens to only 2 American servers populated.........
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, May 04, 2013, 03:02:54 AM »
They may have rules about "No Rockets" or anything like that.
As I don't know about the occurrence I can not rate it.

However, a close look at the clock shows me that your 60 minutes ban must be expired.

BTW:
Yet another mod caused trouble...

« Last Edit: Saturday, May 04, 2013, 03:07:02 AM by Rob_LD »

Offline Ilmari

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, May 04, 2013, 07:30:23 AM »
HI!! So why you use rpg?? Nab gun spoiles the whole game!!

Offline Rob_LD

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, May 04, 2013, 08:08:53 AM »
The question is not "why use" but "why force" rpg on a map which is not created for.

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, May 04, 2013, 11:27:46 AM »
that's sucks 10th

Offline legitimate

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, May 04, 2013, 17:14:02 PM »
Hah, usually i take the regular m-16 but every now and then when assault is camping spawn a good rocket stirs them  up  ;)

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, May 05, 2013, 14:12:12 PM »
Looked like u may have been singled out, i see alot of ppl using the RPG and never get kicked. Like its been said, they shouldn't have the option to pick it if u can get kicked for using it. Dunno if the mod can be altered to take out specific guns but i haven't seen a rule against using it thus far. More than likely u may have just caught someone on a bad day =p

Offline insidiae

« Reply #8 on: Friday, May 10, 2013, 09:21:26 AM »
You are mad though, just saying.

Offline Mixk

« Reply #9 on: Friday, May 10, 2013, 11:45:10 AM »
Kinda like to know who pb kicked you because it takes four votes to pb kick on our servers and if it was an 82nd admin it makes no sense they would use pb kick for just that reason. An admin kick is way faster. Also pb kicks say 60 minutes but everyone knows that you can rejoin instantly. If it was an 82nd member kicking for the rocket I want to know so they can be dealt with.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline legitimate

« Reply #10 on: Friday, May 10, 2013, 13:32:18 PM »
Not 82nd tags, doesn't matter anymore lol, game on

Offline woopty121

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday, May 10, 2013, 18:02:35 PM »
We at 82nd do not ban for using rpg unless you continue to tk period. Its a weapon of the game so you can use it as much as you like.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager