Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: I have a question for all players? I want all of them odgovor..thanks  (Read 15181 times)

Offline General_alkos

Re: I have a question for all players? I want all of them odgovor..thanks
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, August 21, 2016, 07:12:44 AM »
Assist can't compete against the big games that are released now a days and it's all good with that, it's understandable. Let this game die alone if it's set to be like that.

Game can't have many changes because assist admins don't have source in which they could code and add new features to the game, I am happy as it is how much this game progressed since devs left this version of the game.

I am certain previous devs know that these people here keeping this game alive at their own will and dedication. They won't give out the source but I'm pretty sure one of them said not to make dramatic changes to the game nor really admins like Eliz can without the source, let alone game is using unreal engine and it's one of the oldest game engines used.

I don't find possibility anymore to advertise this game, we have all done our part in advertising it all over facebook, twitter, instegram, other gaming websites and for sure admins would of went for steam advertisement but they won't allow this game to be advertised because assist admins don't own the game. Believe me or not, we as community were doing a lot of advertisement especially when eliz released update on the new client and 2.8 cammo for example and this explains all that we all out of options to do anything at this point of time.

I don't think drama's making people go away but because they build new computers with much better specs. New games like today require much bigger requirements to run the game therefore people will enjoy more newer games that this game. Like myself I bought a new gaming laptop ROG asus which costed me £1056 and I am for sure play new games that are released now a days.

For my point of view a lot were talked here about admins abusing on their own servers, which probably had effect on some people leaving. As I see it, admins just got power hungry because their servers got populated a lot of times, let's be honest, usually there has been 3 to 4 servers populated, now you can barely get 2 which affects the game a lot especially when you think about oh where will they play if I'm in charge here and threaten to ban them. People here talk about how we all should be nice to each other but yet people from this forum ban others on their servers for pathetic reasons which make it into bigger bubble which explodes in the forum. If you ban a player on the server remember that there is no other servers played so of course he/she will leave the game.

DDOS attacks coming which makes people rage quit the game as well, I don't know who's doing it but I'm pretty sure you don't need brains to try and ddos servers. I don't accuse anyone over it not even pit, it could be anyone who maybe still plays the game and wants you to believe otherwise, you never know.

Whoever is defending pit is stupid. We all know what pit has done to this community for years and without him I believe community is much structured to help each other and talk on the forum.

And for last I hope one day Eliz can maybe start his own game with his own source and maybe start a new battle with the fellow soldiers.

Peace :)  :style:

let's just keep playing the game.
not expandable topic.
bok m8

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager