Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Guide for converting game assets from America's Army 2.8.5 to America's Army 2.5  (Read 98801 times)

Lord.aNoobis

Re: Guide for converting game assets from America's Army 2.8.5 to America's Army 2.5
« Reply #75 on: Thursday, September 05, 2013, 02:19:52 AM »
this project could sure use some more developers.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
Re: Guide for converting game assets from America's Army 2.8.5 to America's Army 2.5
« Reply #76 on: Thursday, September 05, 2013, 02:21:23 AM »
this project could sure use some more developers.
sounds like Dev's are objects :D, yea this is still America's Army :P
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: Thursday, September 05, 2013, 14:38:40 PM »
you don't need to know uscript or UE to see our packages and their sources :D
You can't make i.e. a new map simply by looking at the game content. First you need to know how to do it, then you can do it by hard work. In my case, knowledge isn't a problem.

but but, are you Eliot (UE Explorer dev)?
Sorry to disappoint you...
I ask because I don't think you've showed us what you're capable of. Just curious.
Don't worry, you've made your choice and I wll respect that - nothing (if any...) will goes public.

... IP matches...
...mine is dynamic...
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #78 on: Thursday, September 05, 2013, 14:46:57 PM »
I meant explicit access to the source, nothing less or more :)
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #79 on: Thursday, September 05, 2013, 15:00:51 PM »
Don't worry, you've made your choice and I wll respect that - nothing (if any...) will goes public.

To be honest, I'm not concerned about you having a SDK. It's not super hard to get and that's coming from someone that knows nothing about UScript.

I just don't know what you're doing. You said you might be interested in contributing but everything you talk about is vague and mysterious. If you want to join us, you're going to have to prove what you're capable of and prove that you can be trusted. I'm not trying to be a hard ass, there's just a lot of security stuff on our end that could become vulnerable.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Genome.Soldier

« Reply #80 on: Monday, January 19, 2015, 20:23:14 PM »
Don't mean to necro an old thread, but I can't get the sound files to extract without getting an overflow error.

Can someone upload them somewhere for me or assist me with this?

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #81 on: Monday, January 19, 2015, 20:27:18 PM »
Don't mean to necro an old thread, but I can't get the sound files to extract without getting an overflow error.

Can someone upload them somewhere for me or assist me with this?

What version of AA are you using this on, 25Assist?

Offline ELiZ

Offline [K][K].BigPappa

« Reply #83 on: Wednesday, April 08, 2015, 18:05:10 PM »
very nice guys,(fog for me, do not understand)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager