Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Fight the DDoS attacks  (Read 85865 times)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: Fight the DDoS attacks
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, November 09, 2017, 11:39:08 AM »
thanks again Vegeta, but it is not really easy to find a solution. not even when you would like to spend 300Euro per month. I did try now several things out on the servers from swiss located at the datacenters of the Netherlands (see flag). Maybe it works, maybe not. but it is a try, not at the end now, but almost - with no good solutions maybe. time will show if it works or not.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #61 on: Friday, November 10, 2017, 08:11:28 AM »
I am under attack my  prive ip so my whole family got problems for now I juse
https://www.beethink.com/Products_downloads.htm
this helps a bit to play the game .
THX dosser you are in my live of my family  hope you will have a lot negatieve in your live  like you give us for this game .
ITS not your game  it was a publiek game .

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #62 on: Friday, November 10, 2017, 08:19:33 AM »
I will do some more settings at weekend, maybe successful now. Lets see

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #63 on: Saturday, November 11, 2017, 06:45:49 AM »
you can try now the swiss servers if you like, should be protected in some ways. would be great so see it this works. if attacked, please write it down here with the time the attack was ongoing and the server name. thanks!

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #64 on: Saturday, November 11, 2017, 12:22:20 PM »
nice attacking, wow. now i would really like to know who from the server owners would like to play on there own server without ddos attacks. so far, there are:

- NUF
- FJF
-

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #65 on: Sunday, November 12, 2017, 16:05:52 PM »
250 euros a month for a free and uninterrupted game play. you all are invited to support this idea. are you ready for it?
btw: again, it is not a swiss datacenter. it is controlled from brazil, located at the netherlands.

Offline [F.U.N]Cpt

« Reply #66 on: Monday, November 13, 2017, 17:11:04 PM »

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 07:37:46 AM »
yes, as i did tell the community already at shoutbox. these are possessed servers from vortex.com, the guy called Nick who did protect the auth server. but all do say, it is too laggy :).

and i did ask him to do a map vote server, and he did it - and many others as you can see.

and it is possible to protect as you also can see. but expensive for a none datacenter owner.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 08:11:35 AM »
i did buy a protection now - so in 1-2 days some protected servers located at the netherlands will show up. as a christmas gift i do spend it for one month to show you all that it is possible to play without any disruptions. cheers.

Offline FTCmarco12

« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 08:12:00 AM »

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 09:21:56 AM »
X doesn't mean the server isn't working, just that the port is flooded but ppl are still playing fine.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Offline FTCmarco12

« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 09:45:25 AM »
i agree with that but the point is if there is like 20 people inside of a server and it get flooded And you could see a X on your server at ping ,its aswell untracked server till the ddos is over,and its like the server will down for more than 10 minutes so none can join and server will slowly be empty.

and yes people can still play but it won't be untracked-none will join at that moment ..

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 10:19:56 AM »
If you have something better its time to show us.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 11:16:30 AM »
i have - in 2 days :) :) :) - thanks for the hint possessed, good job! now it the community who can run it after this month i did pay for. or not. not my deal then. but a solution it is for sure. a very good one - also a bit expensive but ... who cares, to play a beloved game ;)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager