Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: ExploitEnder?  (Read 3556 times)

Offline mrcad

• View Profile
ExploitEnder?
« on: Sunday, September 30, 2012, 08:40:02 AM »
hey!
I am looking for a late version of exploitender but I cant find a download anywhere.
(does it work with assist?)

Anyone can help me with this?

ty

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
Re: ExploitEnder?
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, September 30, 2012, 15:21:54 PM »
Assist comes with a mod called "HackHunter", it  has the same features of ExploitEnder and moreee :-D
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline mrcad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday, October 01, 2012, 05:39:43 AM »
Im after the no spam grenades feature that is included, does HH have it too? In that case I will stop looking for EE.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #3 on: Monday, October 01, 2012, 06:52:35 AM »
No spam grenades? Are we back to that again? Please no spam before 20 secs, please no bunny hoping or kick... Can0t we just play the game as it is? Is your server, your rules, but hey, some of them no longer make sense...

Anyway, good luck...
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline mrcad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday, October 01, 2012, 09:02:20 AM »
No spam grenades? Are we back to that again? Please no spam before 20 secs, please no bunny hoping or kick... Can0t we just play the game as it is? Is your server, your rules, but hey, some of them no longer make sense...

Anyway, good luck...

We can all have our opinions how the game should be, how we want it to be or how its made to be by the creators. As long as there are the possibilites to do as we like, we do. For me, shooting 203´s far away as soon as the soldiers come to their spawnpoint, makes not much sence, since they are limited to the ammunition they have avvailable. Also as the ROE says "Use appropriate force against positively identified enemy combatants only. Minimize damage to bridge structure", it makes no sence to blindfire at all :) but thats just my opinion and thats the reason why I want the time be set for 203 fire, but I still havent found the mod..

ty for the gl :)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #5 on: Monday, October 01, 2012, 09:15:25 AM »

Anyway, good luck...
While we're at it, you should only be able to shoot while standing still, no crouching, crawling or even leaning.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Monday, October 01, 2012, 13:19:15 PM »
While we're at it, you should only be able to shoot while standing still, no crouching, crawling or even leaning.

While standing still...? i'm not aware of how heavy a common assault rifle can be, but i'd rather shoot while crouching at least. You'll also be a smaller target.

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Monday, October 01, 2012, 14:19:22 PM »

Huh? Shooting while crouching or leaning is a very common thing in real combat. Shooting while crawling doesn't make sence.

The only very unrealistic things I can think of in AA is the slow ammo change or the inability to shoot normal bullets while in G mode. These things are the things that can get u killed in real combat

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #8 on: Monday, October 01, 2012, 15:01:50 PM »
While standing still...? i'm not aware of how heavy a common assault rifle can be, but i'd rather shoot while crouching at least. You'll also be a smaller target.
Of course, in real life you'd be shooting mostly at prone position (believe me, I've shot a rifle a couple of times), but this is still a game. What I was trying to complain about was the server admins, that back in the day would kick you for just moving while shooting.

And an M-16 rifle for example is about 2.25kg or 7.2lbs, but what I used in my military service was an AK4 (a variant of the G3 rifle), which weighs 4.4kg or 9.7lbs.(both unloaded)

Huh? Shooting while crouching or leaning is a very common thing in real combat. Shooting while crawling doesn't make sence.
That's true.
An other unrelated thing that I dislike is the fact that the idle soldiers just sit there holding their M249 SAW up ready to fire for 10 minutes. I'd like to see someone do that with a weapon that, when loaded, weighs 10kg or 22lbs ...
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Monday, October 01, 2012, 15:14:36 PM »
Of course, in real life you'd be shooting mostly at prone position (believe me, I've shot a rifle a couple of times), but this is still a game. What I was trying to complain about was the server admins, that back in the day would kick you for just moving while shooting.

And an M-16 rifle for example is about 2.25kg or 7.2lbs, but what I used in my military service was an AK4 (a variant of the G3 rifle), which weighs 4.4kg or 9.7lbs.(both unloaded)
That's true.
An other unrelated thing that I dislike is the fact that the idle soldiers just sit there holding their M249 SAW up ready to fire for 10 minutes. I'd like to see someone do that with a weapon that, when loaded, weighs 10kg or 22lbs ...

That also true. There is no fatigue in AA2. Its also goes on runing 10 miles without rest or jumping like a duck for 5 mins. I think they changed some of this stuff in AA3

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday, October 01, 2012, 15:28:05 PM »

That's true.

Haha. That's true :D it's rather funny that a soldier with a m249 runs at the same speed in comparison to a mate equipped with a M9 pistol :D and you can even have one on your back while equipping another. Fun times on Snakeplain firing BDMs and Javelins to clear out the pathway to the POW! (who had to run his way through the desert 90% of the time) :)
« Last Edit: Monday, October 01, 2012, 15:31:33 PM by Koden »

Offline mamerize

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday, October 01, 2012, 22:29:26 PM »
There are experienced players very good at spamming, But why we should give a chance to non expert spammers to play, like the new players. We need a fresh blood to keep this game alive for a long period. I think we all don't like to die on early round & need to wait for 5-6 minutes to back playing. Waiting & watching the campers at one spot waiting the enemy until the time up are too boring...:D

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday, October 01, 2012, 22:45:30 PM »
if I remember HH haven't spawn protection, if u use both EE and HH, weird things may happens and HH is needed to get your server tracked..
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Offline mrcad

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, October 02, 2012, 11:32:56 AM »
if I remember HH haven't spawn protection, if u use both EE and HH, weird things may happens and HH is needed to get your server tracked..

If there is a conflict between them it wouldnt be very good..but Id like to try anyway :P

If anyone got EE saved somewhere and wants to send it to me Id appriciate it a lot.
U can pm me here or send it to my email.

ty for the help :)

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, October 02, 2012, 22:30:59 PM »
If there is a conflict between them it wouldnt be very good..but Id like to try anyway :P

If anyone got EE saved somewhere and wants to send it to me Id appriciate it a lot.
U can pm me here or send it to my email.

ty for the help :)

open the ExploitEnder.ini and you will see what you want there, I edited this file, so read, everything is explained 'very well' xD
you do not need to enable things bellow 'DON'T TOUCH and USELESS'.

link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64317034/ExploitEnder_AAO25.COM.rar
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 02, 2012, 22:32:43 PM by Possessed »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager