Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: ENC not getting ddoesd  (Read 7502 times)

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
ENC not getting ddoesd
« on: Tuesday, March 07, 2017, 12:13:34 PM »
Why? all the servers just now went dont PUT do not NUF and gradma and HOAH ENC had the ,ost players and never got touched.Then end resuly ENC had even more players. I would take down there server permanant.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: ENC not getting ddoesd
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 08, 2017, 17:36:07 PM »
Why? all the servers just now went dont PUT do not NUF and gradma and HOAH ENC had the ,ost players and never got touched.Then end resuly ENC had even more players. I would take down there server permanant.

It might depend on their server provider, besides, that's just your opinion.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 08, 2017, 17:39:48 PM »
Well I think you will find that its true the other servers went down Fact. There server never went down fact. theres was the fullest server fact. So my opinion is based on that facts. and is only worth a look at is all. Never said its them thats doing it for a fact. But possible. Not sure why ronski thinks you have to pay for ddossing.
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline ronski

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 08, 2017, 17:40:00 PM »
what if someone is just trying to make them look guilty? there's been similar set ups earlier as well

Offline Nick

• Administrator
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, March 08, 2017, 17:46:02 PM »
what if someone is just trying to make them look guilty? there's been similar set ups earlier as well

"smoke and mirrors" :P

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, March 08, 2017, 18:09:06 PM »
Well I think you will find that its true the other servers went down Fact. There server never went down fact. theres was the fullest server fact. So my opinion is based on that facts. and is only worth a look at is all. Never said its them thats doing it for a fact. But possible. Not sure why ronski thinks you have to pay for ddossing.

Let's do a thing. You keep opinions about a fact (that is persecutable by the law) for yourself. We already had Merlin accusing Possessed without any proof a while ago. I don't want to see further drama about this kind of thing.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 08, 2017, 18:11:43 PM by Koden »

Offline FTCmarco12

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, March 08, 2017, 18:21:18 PM »
Nice one Vegeta nice try but you failed,No proof no action taken,There won't be any proof cuz we aint ddosing shame on you

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, March 08, 2017, 21:27:33 PM »
My Official server doesn't go down as well, am I the reason? some will say Yes lol.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, March 08, 2017, 22:52:51 PM »
vega ur a [edit] go to sleep, all servers where gettn attacked, [edit], there servers get attacked as well
« Last Edit: Thursday, March 09, 2017, 07:16:53 AM by Koden »

Offline ronski

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, March 09, 2017, 04:08:58 AM »
Not sure why ronski thinks you have to pay for ddossing.
tbh I have no idea about the costs, I saw in other contest that one attack would be about $12 but ofc there can be free stressers as well, but does it cost or not isn't actually relevant. Your attacker is not playing the game, he is just watching it to die. Think about it a bit, it's a pretty damn old game and people still play it, why? Because they love the game. Why would anyone who loves to play the game pee on his own cereals by attacking servers? Wouldn't make any sense.

Let's do a thing. You keep opinions about a fact (that is persecutable by the law) for yourself. We already had Merlin accusing Possessed without any proof a while ago. I don't want to see further drama about this kind of thing.
:up:

Offline WraShadow

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, March 09, 2017, 04:23:50 AM »
Why would anyone who loves to play the game pee on his own cereals by attacking servers? Wouldn't make any sense.
:up:
Its funny that you think people use common sense  :P

» Checkout my Illustration Gallery on the forums
» Checkout my WIP Behancé Gallery

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, March 09, 2017, 07:57:42 AM »
Its funny that you think people use common sense  :P

Absouloutly 100% my centiment. Why would ya. Really you cant see how shallow poeple are online behind the safe ty screen.  wicked talks like mike tyson, so do most of them in here. I doubt 1% would talk to anyone on the street like they do in here. I know from experiance men are mostly full of lies and big talk. Seen it all before.
Ronski it doesnt have to cost money if you know what you are doing. I wonder how many of our computors are being used by the tosser. maybe even yours or kodens.

Offline FTCmarco12

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, March 09, 2017, 09:41:56 AM »
Like before i don't know exactly when but some months ago Waa servers getted ddosed okay? And later not and rest of servers like that we doing but we arent somebody keeped ddosing all servers so they think it is us, but you can think what you want we don't give a single fuck Do what you like to do vegetaaaaaaa

Offline ronski

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, March 09, 2017, 10:18:07 AM »
Absouloutly 100% my centiment. Why would ya. Really you cant see how shallow poeple are online behind the safe ty screen.  wicked talks like mike tyson, so do most of them in here. I doubt 1% would talk to anyone on the street like they do in here. I know from experiance men are mostly full of lies and big talk. Seen it all before.
Ronski it doesnt have to cost money if you know what you are doing. I wonder how many of our computors are being used by the tosser. maybe even yours or kodens.
I know how it works, I doubt any of my devices are being used in any attacks tho

Mia Cop

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, March 09, 2017, 10:54:04 AM »
You are wrong in one thing R!

The attackers will attack their own servers as well to cover themselves. It would be like an open book which can be readable easily for everyone if they wouldn't do it. Except for the attacker who doesn't have servers anymore.

The real attackers will (I think there's two of them - on a 'spectate mode' - their eyes are everywhere) do everything to blame someone else for their evilness. In this point TENC clan members, especially Eddie who doesn't know to speak or correctly write English but he is able to do attacks? (Sorry Eddie I didn't meant to disrespect you but you write English very bad, I do too but mine is readable.  :oops: )

You gotta stop blaming each other and work as a team in the game and in SB.

Vegeta you are not helping either with your 'delusional personal virtual fights' with everyone. Calm down, nobody cares who is bad or the best in the game, they just wanna play in peace. You should stop calling others people life miserable.
You are here also 24/7, what they could say about yours?

Calm the f. down!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager