Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Denied request  (Read 1439 times)

Offline ImSmokin

Denied request
« on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 19:30:05 PM »
Hey guys so ive been away from AA since 3.0 came out. With the news of proving grounds and how it was supposed to resemble 2 i gave it a try. Proving grounds was nothing like AA2 and really dissapointed me. In search to see if anyone was actually still playing 2.xx i found this site and downloaded the assist but i was declined to be able to use the program?

I'm not sure if i did something wrong but can someone please help me through the steps to get this going again! I tried to find my old account but was unsuccessful so i would need to create a new account if this is possible? really dissapointing cause i was around 80 honor and had all training completed.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Denied request
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 19:33:09 PM »
I see nothing under ImSmokin. What's your BattleTracker ID number?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline ImSmokin

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 19:39:41 PM »
sorry, the name may actually be SmokinDaPurple. Is there anyway also to find my old aa2.0 account? i tried putting 3 of my possible emails i used in aa.com but none popped up??

I havent used it since aaotracker.com but its battletracker now :S

***My battle tracker name is Imsmokin if thats what you were asking. and im not sure where to find my battletracker ID.
« Last Edit: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 19:47:22 PM by ImSmokin »

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 20:01:27 PM »
welcome back, hopefully you can play soon!

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 20:08:15 PM »
It seems like a trend is happening here. I think Assist is duplicating HWID's.... You were denied because someone with your HWID (in the Netherlands) already has multiple accounts. I'll activate yours considering you're in Canada and that this isn't the first time this has happened.

Offline ImSmokin

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 20:11:06 PM »
any idea about recovering my old account? i found this email mailto:[email protected] and sent them a message, but not sure if this will help me?

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, September 01, 2013, 20:21:41 PM »
Any accounts with America's Army are gone. You would have had to sign into BattleTracker to save your honor. If not, your account doesn't exist. You can probably make it again and if you have a screenshot to prove your honor, we can set it for you.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #7 on: Monday, September 02, 2013, 05:03:45 AM »
welcome back to the best game ever !
do not give up and rejoin - you will be surprised what you will see then :)

Offline ImSmokin

« Reply #8 on: Monday, September 02, 2013, 17:36:10 PM »
Damn a screen shot! thats a good idea, although my name was not Imsmokin. I will have to get my old tower out of the attic if i still have it! Lol. Thanks for the friendly words and glad to be back on AA. Hooah!

***I have started training but the marksman does not seem to work. I have done it three times now and it just doesnt update. I moved onto the obstacle course and it worked. Is this a common issue or am i doomed?

Did training again, this time it saved. Back in action, like a dream come true :)
« Last Edit: Monday, September 02, 2013, 18:47:39 PM by ImSmokin »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 03:18:49 AM »

***I have started training but the marksman does not seem to work. I have done it three times now and it just doesnt update. I moved onto the obstacle course and it worked. Is this a common issue or am i doomed?

Did training again, this time it saved. Back in action, like a dream come true :)

after the training, press "save". then wait until the error message apears, press "save" again, then "ESC". it wil be saved then.

Offline ImSmokin

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, September 03, 2013, 22:02:03 PM »
Thanks for the tip. tried that the first time. It didn't work until i completed the next training.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager