Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Poll

BF-Conquest Objective on Bridge? Developing AA2.5 for better place!

Yes, this is a good way to start develop the game!
No, this isn't a good way of developing AA.
No, I don't want to develop the game, I like playing the same thing everyday.

Author Topic: BF-Conquest Objective on bridge (Poll)  (Read 4966 times)

Offline ^^UnDiSpUtEd^^

BF-Conquest Objective on bridge (Poll)
« on: Sunday, June 17, 2012, 04:51:13 AM »
Think carefully before you vote, your cast is very important. You can only vote once so think very carefully in improving AA. I'm an old player who seeks for changes to AA. Why? Because I'm bored of playing the same thing every single day. Are you not bored of AA? We can start develop this game into more realistic to the army. We can finally start developing the game and make so much so we bring not a hundred people but much more. Are you not tired of using the same tactics, same strategies, dieing from spammed nades, dieing the same way. This is a way to start everything again. I played for many years and trust me playing this every single day for many years is getting boring. If we accept into developing AA so we can play it again and have fun and also bringing more players.
This is what jonny wanted to develop the game but it seems that so many players don't even get the feeling of playing this for years and johnny thought about wasting his time for not developing. He wanted to work and develop.
He might get back one day when he sees that this game is getting developed.
This is your opportunity to make AA better.

P.S Read topics - BF- Conquest Objective for AA - http://aao25.com/maap/bf-style-conquest-objectives-for-aa/msg25749/?topicseen#new
P.S Read topics- Radio reports - http://aao25.com/general-chat/radio-reports/msg25753/?topicseen#new
They might help you in voting.
« Last Edit: Sunday, June 17, 2012, 04:56:31 AM by ^^UnDiSpUtEd^^ »

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

Re: BF-Conquest Objective on bridge (Poll)
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, June 17, 2012, 05:07:10 AM »
Yes. I trust you about your moves.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, June 17, 2012, 05:20:33 AM »
I hate to burst the bubble here but you need to treat each change differently. This seems like a poll for "update AA. yes? no?". Not just a poll for a specific feature. It needs to be per-feature, because some people will like some features and others won't.

To add onto this, there needs to be a discussion on whether or not it's ok to modify gameplay of existing maps. It's already established that fixing bugs is fine in regular maps but modifying core gameplay is another discussion all together.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline ^^UnDiSpUtEd^^

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, June 17, 2012, 05:23:49 AM »
I don;t get your idea, you can do it then?

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, June 17, 2012, 07:50:45 AM »
I never played Bridge Crossing lately, and Spanky's right, you should ask for each map (honestly i doubt there will be a positive feedback about modifying those maps). It would really be great if there were more players like you.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, June 17, 2012, 08:03:14 AM »
Well I must be a conservatist then. IMO we shouldn't improve maps, we should just advertise better the non popular maps. Still not gonna vote

Offline ^^UnDiSpUtEd^^

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, June 17, 2012, 08:08:41 AM »
Ganja you seem not to understand, why would you like to play this the same thing over again and again? it was like this all these years and had not changed in-game at all. But this community can let their hands on this development and construct a very good game. Community should work without asking people about this, they got assist back and they work on it to produce best quality. If we let them work then we get what we want a real army game experience.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, June 17, 2012, 09:35:15 AM »
Ganja you seem not to understand, why would you like to play this the same thing over again and again?

I bet you haven't played more than 10 maps on AA ...
People can choose if they want to play same or not, feel free to play other maps, use other tactics, other guns, with other enemies and friendlies. Damn it's never the same

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, June 17, 2012, 10:42:33 AM »
Ganja you seem not to understand, why would you like to play this the same thing over again and again? it was like this all these years and had not changed in-game at all. But this community can let their hands on this development and construct a very good game. Community should work without asking people about this, they got assist back and they work on it to produce best quality. If we let them work then we get what we want a real army game experience.

First of all as cool as change would be I'm not sure how much we can actually change. Making maps and doing a few tweaks sure but increasing graphics and changing gameplay noticeably might not be that easy and maybe not even possible. Also the whole reason this game is still around is because people love it. Look what happened when the Devs tried to change it (AA3) It killed off 90% of the community. Changing things too much now would kill off whats left of the game IMO.
I need teepee for my bunghole!

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1696/mouseyo.gif[/img]

Offline k!cker

• View Profile
  • AA: k!cker
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, June 17, 2012, 14:37:01 PM »

First of all as cool as change would be I'm not sure how much we can actually change. Making maps and doing a few tweaks sure but increasing graphics and changing gameplay noticeably might not be that easy and maybe not even possible. Also the whole reason this game is still around is because people love it. Look what happened when the Devs tried to change it (AA3) It killed off 90% of the community. Changing things too much now would kill off whats left of the game IMO.

I completely agree with Max. People still play this game because of the classic maps. The only thing I agree with fixing in those maps are fixing issues, bugs, exploits etc. To keep you from being "bored" new maps need to be developed (which spanky, max, killa, blue and whoever else are doing so). Changing existing maps isn't going to fix anything but piss people off. Making new versions of the maps are a good idea but completely changing the original will not go over well. Me personally I'm excited to see what the mAAp people have to offer in the next patch. Hopefully there is a good balanced map that comes out that could be potentially put in with the other competition maps.

Plus no one is getting paid to develop this game you're asking a lot from the people that run Assist. You should be happy that you're still able to play this game. With that said keep up the good work and everything y'all have done is appreciated.
« Last Edit: Sunday, June 17, 2012, 14:42:35 PM by k!cker »

Offline Alex

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, June 17, 2012, 14:53:43 PM »
We shouldn't be changing maps we didn't make unless there is a major bug in them.

Offline ^^UnDiSpUtEd^^

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 06:55:38 AM »
seems more votes for yes:)

Offline eKC0mm

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 11:02:40 AM »
I think this is a good idea. BUT i also think its less significant of a change then people think.
eKComm - Team Non-Sense

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 13:02:43 PM »
Yeah it would only completely change how the map is played. Totally an insignificant change. Fuckin idiot.

hahah oh mans what would we do without you
I need teepee for my bunghole!

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1696/mouseyo.gif[/img]

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 14:58:29 PM »
rigged voting by crook admins, I bet they helped cover up 2pacs fatal shooting by elvis presly. black helicopters and dark vans mother fuckers google it

Talking with AJ again?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager