Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: be a server owner - for free - only until 10th of December  (Read 10082 times)

Offline hitman

Re: be a server owner - for free - only until 10th of December
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, November 22, 2017, 19:42:16 PM »
Nice!

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, November 22, 2017, 22:03:43 PM »
This through you ? If so where's server location?? So $ 20 a month for how long is that price good for????

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, November 23, 2017, 04:12:33 AM »
Thank you. I did want the payment over aa5assist, but it has changed now. It is not anymore big sergio at the end, it is Nick from the states. I will post the big invoice soon to show you all about the price of it. And it is 300 Euros, so count now: 10 servers for 20 Euros = 200 Euros. Guess who will pay the rest for 5 servers? Yes [SWISS] will do it for the startup. I would then like to reduce it to 1 server of swiss. But to bring this all up in the air, i will make this present to you all.Also the 300 Euros now i do have to pay for it and the 6 Euros for the first datacenter, the 20 euros for the second dc and the two times 25 euros for the third dc. Not really a big deal, right? I do not want to get money with this all, but i would love to see the the attacker to be checked out. But you should participate or it will stop that soon as it did come up. A solution some never ever did exspectef

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, November 23, 2017, 06:00:08 AM »
I'd be interested for 1 server for IGC. I control server 100% right & whom ever else i want to control it?
I know you state euro server but give me a better location

Germany, Italy, Poland, France, Russia ?? 
Wanna send me a email you can as well

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, November 23, 2017, 06:51:28 AM »
If ou need a protected server at the usa, then take Nick ones (Vortex servers). They are protected. Otherwise make a test for free with the one i did find (with the help of possessed).They are really high speed ones (780 Gb network attached)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, November 23, 2017, 06:54:12 AM »
Located at the Netherlands (HyperFilter.com)

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, November 23, 2017, 11:55:55 AM »
If ou need a protected server at the usa, then take Nick ones (Vortex servers). They are protected. Otherwise make a test for free with the one i did find (with the help of possessed).They are really high speed ones (780 Gb network attached)
Only the ones I set up (10 servers) are behind some kind of protection, I do Run them by my self using our vps (hosted by Nick), no server ordered through VortexServers has ddos protection (not that I have seen them been sold as ddos protected). In this case you have to check with them if there's some kind of ddos protection available for regular GAME servers.

Nick hosts our TS3 Server, AAO25.com website and Auth server, that's why donations goes to him, because the main goal of donations are to pay for hosting costs, costs that Sergio have paid alone sometimes back when we used EUK host. Nick may not wan't/need the money BUT it is the right thing to do, forwarding it to him, I'm almost sure donations aren't enough to pay for it all, so no one can say he makes profit of it...
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, November 23, 2017, 13:14:44 PM »
thanks for this information.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #9 on: Friday, November 24, 2017, 13:41:37 PM »
here is a new link to the manual - now including how to establish a remote desktop connection
http://www.mediafire.com/file/he901477ub0busr/America%27s_Army_Operations_-_Rent_a_ddos_protected_server_v._0.96.pdf

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, November 26, 2017, 08:56:55 AM »
i will NOT make a testserver. if you like to test it, then write it in here. thanks

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, November 26, 2017, 13:22:26 PM »
Manual updated with "how to change password". You can change the initial password now, but be sure all is good with your server(s). I can not help further on your part when changed the initial password. Its all up to you (or change it back if help is needed).
http://www.mediafire.com/file/cdwkfqqs4b6izz6/America%27s_Army_Operations_-_Rent_a_ddos_protected_server_v._0.97.pdf

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager