Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: All ban appeals from FEC  (Read 16947 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
All ban appeals from FEC
« on: Monday, November 02, 2015, 17:38:54 PM »
If they banned you guy`s than what do you want assist must do .   
It looks like you guys what the same for Ba^La members , so what makes the diffrent.   :banned:
Its ther choice , ther server, ther rules.

You guys can handle this , play the game on your server and do not  :duh: bump your heads everytime on ther choice.  :shock:

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: All ban appeals from FEC
« Reply #1 on: Monday, November 02, 2015, 18:09:18 PM »
Should shut down ba server teach them a lesson

Offline ronski

« Reply #2 on: Monday, November 02, 2015, 18:23:47 PM »
If they banned you guy`s than what do you want assist must do .   
It looks like you guys what the same for Ba^La members , so what makes the diffrent.   :banned:
Its ther choice , ther server, ther rules.

You guys can handle this , play the game on your server and do not  :duh: bump your heads everytime on ther choice.  :shock:
Basically you're right, their server - their rules. They have paid for it so they are allowed to do with server what ever they want. BUT when they choose to install a multiplayer game such as Americas Army, get it working with Application - that connects people - such as Assist, and to get the server track some statistics with tool such as Battletracker they must follow certain rules. Actions like these, banning 26 players with no reason, are killing the game.

No one can take a server - or rights to administrate a server away from someone. They have paid for the server, so they must be able to use it. No big deal, that's what they're paying for. But they are not paying for Assist, or Battletracker tracking tool. From this kind of actions, or similar abuse like we have faced in europe could tracking function be disabled for certain time imo.

Now there are two servers and two big clans in Brazil, both clans are able to play together in FEC server, but on Ba^La server all of FEC are banned just because Executor left Ba^La clan. Its easy for us to tell them to join other servers because we have more servers here from where to choose. We have service providers from whom we are able to rent more servers if needed, there in Brazil or in South America generally might not be the same situation that we have here with service providers.

Offline ronski

« Reply #3 on: Monday, November 02, 2015, 18:37:34 PM »
Ty Ron for expanding to 3 paragraphs what I actually said in 2 sentences ;-D.
I was writing that one before you were even at forum :)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #4 on: Monday, November 02, 2015, 18:48:44 PM »
Its something between FEC and Ba^La  that simple, Looks like its in the private sphere.
So this game has nothing to do with it anymore.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #5 on: Monday, November 02, 2015, 18:54:10 PM »
Its something between FEC and Ba^La  that simple, Looks like its in the private sphere.
So this game has nothing to do with it anymore.

But if people leave the game because of this, ofcourse it's a problem for the game

Offline ronski

« Reply #6 on: Monday, November 02, 2015, 18:58:11 PM »
You run something like 15 servers in europe so you just can't see the forest for the trees. It's about how serveradmins are allowed to run their servers, not only this case here ( where it's personal between two guys only who have discussed about the issue and can't solve it because only one of them was willing to achieve something. The rest 25 others are simply suffering from this as totally innocent players )

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Monday, November 02, 2015, 19:08:52 PM »
Well maybe other servers should treat the ba clan as there treating the FEC clan,  I see lots coming on ours

Yes 2 wrongs don't make it right but just maybe they can learn from it

Offline Executor^Br

« Reply #8 on: Monday, November 02, 2015, 19:37:27 PM »
But if people leave the game because of this, ofcourse it's a problem for the game

Ganja, 6 of my players already left the game last month because they are banned !

In Brazil the ''Most Active Time'' of the game is between 18:00 and 22:00. They situation is that when we start playing first and our server is with more players, they come, join us, play and have fun. But if the situation is the opposite, if we have four =]FEC[= players and them server is with 12..13..16...We can't play there...It's done for us...We need to stay playing pipeline with 4 players in Main like retards ! hahahaha !

The point is that they are using this strategy for a lot of months...The problem is not me, as the player Executor...They are banning players telling that everyone is a hacker because, with all the respect for them, they are ''Limited Players''. If you understand. :)

In the last 2 months they tried to make us quit unbanning all the banned players to play there and make our server be always empty...Doing that, we would quit, shutdown our server, as we are already banned there we would left the game and only clan Ba^La would have a server in South America...They did this with Clan [i}], c.K, PF-Tche, FOB...Clans with more then 10 years of history in AA 2 ! This is not fair guys !

I don't know how, but i already have 26 Members playing and they are not playing more because of this Bans !

We, as a clan are financially structuring ourselves to start donating to the costs to the servers from next months because we now that is not easy to keep it.

Don't let this situation like this, i tried to solve it friendly, but they are not going to do ANYTHING if THE GAME Admins take a position !

Not a long time ago, the same situation occurred here with the same problem between ..Ba^La.. and {M.A.B}...the same problem, same person ..Ba^La..Marreco^, same history...You guys took an action and removed for a short period of time both servers.

Half of the clan {M.ABA} left the game and half had to go to AAPG....

Don't let the same shit happen again just because of a person !

Thanks,
''Who Dares, Wins.''

Offline Alex

« Reply #9 on: Monday, November 02, 2015, 19:57:35 PM »
The ban appeals section on AAO25 is for Assist bans only. There was no need to spam our forums with ban appeals when we didn't ban you. You should have just created one topic (like this one) and all posted there. I'm going to deleted all of the ban appeal threads. Have the people that made them post in this topic.

Anyone know who the clan leader of bala is? If I have any time I'll see if it's possible to talk to them. We'll see what they say and we'll just go from there.

EDIT: This might be harder than I though. Just joined their server with 4 of them in there and asked who the clan leader was and they just ignored me. Either that or none of them understand English, I suppose that's possible. Do they have a website?
« Last Edit: Monday, November 02, 2015, 20:11:36 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline Executor^Br

« Reply #10 on: Monday, November 02, 2015, 21:04:36 PM »
The ban appeals section on AAO25 is for Assist bans only. There was no need to spam our forums with ban appeals when we didn't ban you. You should have just created one topic (like this one) and all posted there. I'm going to deleted all of the ban appeal threads. Have the people that made them post in this topic.

Anyone know who the clan leader of bala is? If I have any time I'll see if it's possible to talk to them. We'll see what they say and we'll just go from there.

EDIT: This might be harder than I though. Just joined their server with 4 of them in there and asked who the clan leader was and they just ignored me. Either that or none of them understand English, I suppose that's possible. Do they have a website?

They know who you are Killa, i told them when i was there...they ignored specially because im sure you have staff credentials !

The "leader" there, the one responsible for the Bans is ..Ba^La..Marreco..^

They don't have a website, if anyone wants to appeal for a ban, needs to go in his TS.

clanbala.ts3gt.com

If i can help you with anything, just let me know. We  don't want more problems, just enjoy the game.

I tought each player had to create one topic...we were ready to put 26 posts here...My Bad ! :-D

I'll be online tomorrow all day long at my TS and just let me know if i can help.

clanfec.ts3dns.com

Thanks !
''Who Dares, Wins.''

Offline ronski

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2015, 01:11:36 AM »
Wrong topic / thread or not, at least now we see the whole picture and something must be done to it. How about creating a small client update and in order to download the update you must read through and accept the updated TOS which would include a few added lines of server abuse and its consequences?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2015, 07:31:14 AM »
Wrong topic / thread or not, at least now we see the whole picture and something must be done to it. How about creating a small client update and in order to download the update you must read through and accept the updated TOS which would include a few added lines of server abuse and its consequences?
I'm willing to bet most of them don't understand English well enough to read through it and those who do will not care enough to read it.
The TOS is already there, but I can guarantee most people will have not read it. There is no way of guaranteeing that someone reads the TOS.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ronski

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2015, 07:35:42 AM »
I'm willing to bet most of them don't understand English well enough to read through it and those who do will not care enough to read it.
The TOS is already there, but I can guarantee most people will have not read it. There is no way of guaranteeing that someone reads the TOS.
That's true, no one reads them. But while taking actions over situations you have something where to point at. Of course this situation would need to be discussed through, but for similar cases you can simply say if you have read what the TOS says about this, you'd know that we're allowed to blacklist your server for certain time ( for example ).

Offline Mixk

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, November 03, 2015, 08:43:35 AM »
From prior experience with their clan, when I was in 82nd, there is a few that understand english at least well enough to tell you off or tell you what's on their mind.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager