Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Admin Power Abuse!  (Read 127853 times)

Mia Cop

Admin Power Abuse!
« on: Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 12:38:08 PM »
It's really getting ridiculous every day to be kicked out by admin power abuse on private servers.
Of course, their server their rules, but....

Is there any rules on servers where is on written that they are kicking people because of private manners? If you don't like me, fine - have nothing against it, but kicking people just because you don't like them is nothing more than childish.
Despite not violating any server rules, sometimes a 'Badmin' will just kick a player because he doesn't like them, what a joke. So clearly this was purely some Admin who likes to hide behind the keyboard.

Is it possible to end this power admins abuses somehow in the game in their private servers?
This game does't belong to them and they are making everything to fell like it.

Nobody can give any warnings to admins who are abusing powers on servers?

If i was kicked out just because of 'personal things', this isn't right.
There's no any players/admins to try to stop this 'brave' moves by admins who are making this game more and more ridiculous?

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
Re: Admin Power Abuse!
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 13:45:22 PM »
Of coarse its right you dont like dont go there. He never banned me. I dont go there never will hes a clown. You give him power by going there, dry them an move on. your fault no one elses.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline Placid-

• View Profile
  • AA: empty
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 14:08:32 PM »
Qft. I'm having the same problems on a specific server. Just let that be the only server on that specific map and sometimes the only server with players.

Perhaps an assist admin can take action in this matter?

Offline ronski

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 14:35:13 PM »
From problem to another, first the game becomes unplayable due to continuous attacks against private servers. It's funny coinsidence that at the same time while Hosp Paradise disappeared from the server list happened two things: Attacks seemed to stop - which is good thing - but admin power abuse in new server became the biggest problem there is. 

It would be easy to say "just play elsewhere if you dislike the abuse", the problem is that it doesn't affect on majority of players, they keep playing and ignoring all the shit as long as it has no effect on them.

It's sad to watch from aside how the game is being killed from inside, the strong community is still around after over half year of attacking and now while the game is finally playable again there are playeradmins acting like god and choosing who can play and who can't.

Why it's so hard to work together and keep the game alive together? You don't have to like everyone - it's just that every single player there's online every evening is doing their job in keeping this shit alive, if you drive them away with power abuse, the game will die and you can watch on the mirror who ever there's causing this shit.

Obviously there are being kicked / banned people who have earnd it - there's nothing wrong in keeping the server secure that way, but all the shit against legit players who have done nothing wrong sucks big time

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, October 27, 2016, 12:02:33 PM »
Personal ! to close !  Privit ! , wat game ? !   :lock:   stop it its a game make fun  :D

Mia Cop

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, October 27, 2016, 18:12:44 PM »
Personal ! to close !  Privit ! , wat game ? !   :lock:   stop it its a game make fun  :D

Huh, what?
I didn't understand what Are you trying to say Vanoke.. ;-)

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, October 27, 2016, 18:46:48 PM »
I'll say instead vanokea.
Croatian for you and you're not stupid just use all privileges assist admins!
man is much older than you.and not stupid or change sides.simply has its clan and if you're hung like to continue with all the maps.to make it better.
because here breakup.
as yesterday's post of the (pit bull, judge.translate etc)and you're laughing?! Me? after ortodoks insult ?!

He knows Vanoce like most in aao2!

for all no one is stupid!
bok all

« Last Edit: Friday, October 28, 2016, 12:05:05 PM by General_alkos »

Mia Cop

« Reply #7 on: Friday, October 28, 2016, 05:23:14 AM »
Alkos,

I told you everything i wanted in my last shout wich has went directly to you.
 I'm done with you and your behavior which is unexeptable for me. I tried so many times to cool you off but you're behavior around here is getting worse and worse.
I told you not to speak about assist admins, moderators, Ronski or about anybody else here because you have no rights to speak like that about them. This game don't belongs to you, you are only player here and you should have a respect to everybody, because of those people you can play the game.
After my shout to you, you were saying to me things I don't even want to repeat.. This is why I am not talking to you anymore. End of story. And please you should also stop talking to me. Peace for all!

And Vanoke can speak by himself. I just didn't understand what he was trying to say. Even if he was sarcastic maybe I would like to get the answer, dunno what he was trying to say!

Vanoke it was personal kick - because Pit was the one kicking me out. That's why I wrote to Wickid in SB to tell him to grow up! I know it wasn't Wickid and it wasn't Alkos as well!

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #8 on: Friday, October 28, 2016, 08:06:20 AM »
Alkos,

I'm done with you and your behavior which is unexeptable for me. I tried so many times to cool you off but you're behavior around here is getting worse and worse.
I told you not to speak about assist admins, moderators, Ronski or about anybody else here because you have no rights to speak like that about them. This game don't belongs to you, you are only player here and you should have a respect to everybody, because of those people you can play the game.
After my shout to you, you were saying to me things I don't even want to repeat.. This is why I am not talking to you anymore. End of story. And please you should also stop talking to me. Peace for all!

And Vanoke can speak by himself. I just didn't understand what he was trying to say. Even if he was sarcastic maybe I would like to get the answer, dunno what he was trying to say!

Vanoke it was personal kick - because Pit was the one kicking me out. That's why I wrote to Wickid in SB to tell him to grow up! I know it wasn't Wickid and it wasn't Alkos as well!

For me all this look more like a talk show. But than in a negatieve way. but it looks like you all like this.
constant argu and  talk here, you did say it self stop talking mia aganst people that you do not like.
We are human and ther for it normal that som can not live around with all players.
And its difficult to get out of this situation, i know i did talk also to much to led others understand that they
must grow up and listerning to make a clear point.
Finaly we hope that sombuddy learn from all the talk and goos for the truth and understanding.
if not  than silence is the best friend.

Mia Cop

« Reply #9 on: Friday, October 28, 2016, 09:07:39 AM »
For me all this look more like a talk show. But than in a negatieve way. but it looks like you all like this.
constant argu and  talk here, you did say it self stop talking mia aganst people that you do not like.
We are human and ther for it normal that som can not live around with all players.
And its difficult to get out of this situation, i know i did talk also to much to led others understand that they
must grow up and listerning to make a clear point.
Finaly we hope that sombuddy learn from all the talk and goos for the truth and understanding.
if not  than silence is the best friend.

Thank you for the answer Vanoke.

It's not about the drama Vanoke. Nobody likes drama. It's about server admins, their abuses on private servers just because of personal problems.
I don't understand why is it so hard to understand that this is the problem, not only for me, there are more players being kicked out because of the same problem I had.

It's not drama, it's conversation, I started like it, but there will be always players trying to make drama.

I asked for solution about this. Is there something we can do about it.

About the server I was kicked out:

If I knew before that in Grandma server admins rights belongs to Pit as well, of course i will not even trying to get in. I was thinking it's from Wickid and Alkos only.
If I knew it was Pit's and I went inside to play on purpose then you could say that we like drama and we are trying everything to make look like it, and there would stand your words like - Silence is your friend! Better to avoid it.

I am avoiding everything what is related with Drama 'King' - Pit here. Also from now on Grandma server as well. Now I know to who belongs.

« Last Edit: Friday, October 28, 2016, 14:15:23 PM by [Mia] »

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #10 on: Friday, October 28, 2016, 09:39:30 AM »
Alkos,

Mia
Da završim razgovor sa tobom.zar ne vidiš što svi drugi igrači vide?!sve je počelo sa tobom,svi problemi i u sve se uplićeš gdje ti je i nije mjesto.Jedno si mi pisala za pitbula pa mi se onda smiješ kada me podjebava na sb.Okrečeš se kako vjetar puše,bila si super sa pitom sada sa ronskim a o svima sa kojima nisi (dobra) pišeš sve najgore.
Nema teme u kojoj nisi ti!
jesi ti assist admin?
mislim da nisi a tako se ponašaš.

p.s.
u pravu si bolje mir nego da se uopče obračamo jedno drugom poslje svega.
više nego dovoljno si napravila i rekla.

Mia Cop

« Reply #11 on: Friday, October 28, 2016, 15:04:42 PM »
Sve je počelo sa Pitom. Prvo se raspitaj za istinu pa tek onda pokaži zube.
Adio.

Offline ronski

« Reply #12 on: Friday, October 28, 2016, 17:54:02 PM »
Mia
Da završim razgovor sa tobom.zar ne vidiš što svi drugi igrači vide?!sve je počelo sa tobom,svi problemi i u sve se uplićeš gdje ti je i nije mjesto.Jedno si mi pisala za pitbula pa mi se onda smiješ kada me podjebava na sb.Okrečeš se kako vjetar puše,bila si super sa pitom sada sa ronskim a o svima sa kojima nisi (dobra) pišeš sve najgore.
Nema teme u kojoj nisi ti!
jesi ti assist admin?
mislim da nisi a tako se ponašaš.

p.s.
u pravu si bolje mir nego da se uopče obračamo jedno drugom poslje svega.
više nego dovoljno si napravila i rekla.
In english please?

Offline Ganja

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, October 29, 2016, 06:45:51 AM »
If you're going to talk in another language than English,you might as well send eachother PM's

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, October 29, 2016, 08:49:13 AM »
In english please?
1-Ronski was not anything written to you.anyway these translated Mia.
unnecessarily tiny fucking.
I wrote that the only Mia
after all I just said you were friends and write only with her.
we are something you should discuss between us
Bok

If you're going to talk in another language than English,you might as well send eachother PM's
2.Ganja
nobody mentioned-probably not in the mood to send PM
and other players write us their native languages(saw all the languages German Finnish Polish Croatian etc),
Bok
After all you will not hurt to learn the Croatian language
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 29, 2016, 08:52:10 AM by General_alkos »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager