Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: about zibi  (Read 38824 times)

Offline zibi

Re: about zibi
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 16:46:05 PM »
I upload this and i show you when you're in wrong. I promise :)
BTW: I cancel upload on youtube, now i use program "Any video converter" and I still convert to small size :) if all goes well you can see the videos at the morning. If you are be still doubt I'll record more videos. That's all.
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 16:53:46 PM by zibi »

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 17:30:28 PM »
I'm not saying hes dirty or anything, but honestly guys will this make a difference?? Really I mean if he is using gaming advantages you really think he will show it, come on now use your brain..
Yes, if he has what I belive he has, it will show on the fraps. I've done it myself, just to see if it works, and it did, took me 15 minutes of clicking, programmed macros in the mouse to remove recoil completley, that will show on the fraps for sure, seeing he only got a 1.83 fragrate on the ones he recorded, it's useless tho. Everyone can just select a diffrent mouse profile in for isntanse logitech control panel and play "legit" which is obviously what he did since he hasnt had a 1.83 fragrate on urban...ever. So zibi, you kinda proved my point. Thx.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #62 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 18:16:33 PM »
Open Broadcaster software might be more suitable in order to consume less bandwith btw.

By the way, the reason why people from the competition scene think it is weird is not because of your aim, it is more because of game sense and decisions made in scrims together with your aim.

The way Ketchup plays for example, he just shows himself in the open being sure he will kill the other purely on aim even if his placement is a disadvantage for himself.

This is what makes some people frown upon you, because most people who got good due to experience would not make decisions that gave them a lesser chance of winning.

I am not saying anything is wrong with it, I am purely saying WHY people think it is weird. It's because the full picture of a good player is not complete due to the decisions taken in situations being suboptimal.
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 18:24:37 PM by Bart! »

Offline zibi

« Reply #63 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 18:37:35 PM »
Ares don't be mad. I had a 40 fps it was my first time when i play with fraps, and at the same mind when you think that you are being recorded immediately goes worse, believe me.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 18:40:58 PM »
1. Turn off cheat.
2. Play game normally while recording.
3. Give excuse: "Fraps made my FPS go down and I was nervous."
4. ???
5. Deception accomplished.

A video won't prove/disprove anything. The only way is to go to his house, peek in his window and watch him play without him knowing.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline zibi

« Reply #65 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 19:09:30 PM »
That not sure. I will record all the time my videos.

Offline JunK

« Reply #66 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 19:15:36 PM »
Man Can't wait to the Hollywood movie, Hopefully I can learn something from that movie Zibi! :)

Offline Jakeke

• View Profile
  • AA: Jake
« Reply #67 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 19:52:28 PM »
I have no idea why you think that this is no recoil. Already I'm talking to you. I have a very good computer with permanent 90 fps. Specially made ​​for America's Army. I know how to adjust the stamina in AA and maybe it is cause you think that I'm using no recoil. I play this game a long time, I can say that as much as ketchup. The best players on Polish scene of America's Army gave us lots of hacks how to shoot really straight. I do not see any other answer as that in this game you just have to take a long time to get  good hacks, shoot straight and gain practice. That's all.
Fixed.

Funny how you don't use that knowledge at all. You often challenge me in middle-far range using Saw in stand up position revealing yourself entirely. Yet I just go back to cover and see how minimal is the spread from the bullet holes...

If you really want to show how good you are start streaming using open broadcast and twitch.com. Always turn stream on when you are playing. Open broadcast is really neat software and you only need some upload bandwidth.
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 19:56:38 PM by Jakeke »

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 20:36:11 PM »
all that really needs to be done here, if ever one has agreed he's not legit ban him and all his accounts from all popular servers and case closed

server owners pays for there servers and should get rid of someone as suspicious as everyone is making him and ketchup to be

end of story here

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #69 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 21:22:03 PM »
I'd like to see a tool that allows the server owner to ban a GUID and then automatically the system add other GUIDs of linked accounts to the server own private PB ban list.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline WORLDCHANCELLOR

• Respected Members
    • View Profile
  • AA: nfy.[BLANK]
« Reply #70 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 02:43:18 AM »
What is this Open Broadcast? Sounds potentially interesting. I'd love to use that if it doesn't destabilize things during gaming. I've been wanting to do video recording (with a camcorder) of my gaming, but omg it's such a biotch to set up right. But if I could get it set up in such a way that if I go and touch it (check on it) to make sure it hasn't shut off, that it doesn't move the 'perfect' angle that took me 15 minutes to set up lol.

Let's hope this Open Broadcast thing works, but sooner or later, I definitely wanna do a camcorder one; it's just badass to me.

Offline Alex

« Reply #71 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 02:59:29 AM »
What is this Open Broadcast? Sounds potentially interesting. I'd love to use that if it doesn't destabilize things during gaming. I've been wanting to do video recording (with a camcorder) of my gaming, but omg it's such a biotch to set up right. But if I could get it set up in such a way that if I go and touch it (check on it) to make sure it hasn't shut off, that it doesn't move the 'perfect' angle that took me 15 minutes to set up lol.

Let's hope this Open Broadcast thing works, but sooner or later, I definitely wanna do a camcorder one; it's just badass to me.
What exactly do you want to capture? Just the game or you playing it as well? You could look into getting a capture card, which will record your game without an performance hit, but that would just show whatever is on your screen.

Offline Mike Mentzer

• don't change old maps!! Give noobs not a chance!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 04:14:44 AM »
another pointless tread. don't hunting for witches if you can't proof via watherproof facts. i'm having flashbacks to "lynch law" policies once again.
Nice some Ass licking around   ((_) :censored: D :P (_o_) :P

Offline Alex

« Reply #73 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 04:16:48 AM »
another pointless tread. don't hunting for witches if you can't proof via watherproof facts. i'm having flashbacks to "lynch law" policies once again.
This is nothing like that, because the people that do the banning and anti-cheat (aka the admins) won't do anything without proof.

Offline zibi

« Reply #74 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 04:54:25 AM »

I wish you a successful show :)
« Last Edit: Friday, April 18, 2014, 04:58:02 AM by zibi »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager