Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: shoutbox discussions about event  (Read 8516 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
shoutbox discussions about event
« on: Sunday, December 13, 2015, 04:58:24 AM »
Start below to understand  :style: :D

ronski 5s [AAO25]

How about saying this is not the place for personal insults instead of limiting allowed subjects in general?

Vanoke 12s [AAO25]

the truth is harsh
Koden 24s [AAO25]
The shoutbox is not the place for discussions about events. Please use the forums instead. And be respectful to each other.
Ganja 1m [AAO25]
I'm done arguiing on the shoutbox because it's only annoying other players who don't want to see all this crap. Can't believe you're thinking personal grudges are a good reason for Event Sabotaging though. Have a good Sunday

Vanoke now [AAO25]
I don t see this as a replace for BCD. and BCD died not becose i want it !! but the less support in the
implementation of the admins from the supported clans. But ok you try to make a simulair idear and it will work solong you got support from your Seke clan friends, Ganja clan friends, some S3 clan friends . It calles were a view guys work together you can make a nice game play. when the support was ther in bcd than BCD would still exist. And we all know that you need friend to realise that. And one guy was very hard busy to make friends to get benefit and authorityout of the situation. And now we com to the point way Merlin is in alot ways understandeble angry, becose he is understanding the total of this sneaky gameplay from we all know Ganja. And i als do understand Merlin i als had to deal with friends possision and choices befor BCD stops.
[BIG.]Scorpy_DK 4m [ASSIST]
yaahh wtf happpend there in your head merlin. are u drunk or something insulting players there are trying to do some thing fun for all.
[K][K].MissJoy 5m [ASSIST]
bridge
sneaky333 39m [ASSIST]
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
circus.Fin-Fighta 50m [ASSIST]
come play Dusk! :c
RipOldAccount-CAN 2h [ASSIST]
someone get a server goin
ronski 3h [AAO25]
I hope someone from "neutral zone" - who has seen the planning process - could come up and comment all this, otherwise we're having these conversations evey week. I say how all went again: when BCD died, we started to discuss what to do next. Vanoke made it clear that he is not continuing it, but it was also obvious that community never wanted the event to die. Those who you are calling as noobs started to support us; admins and mods shared their opinions and took part in planning process giving lots of great ideas etc. Nick even gave a server and there's actially a possibility of having another one to America. You wanted us to wait at least one week and while we thought you were planning it with us, we respected your opinion and waited for that time. Then we continued the plannning and you came to slow it down again, you said "Vanoke is continuing with BCD" just to give you more time. Then when you were ready you said "Vanoke is not going to continue, do what ever you want to do". Then you revealed that you were all the time planning your own event. You insulted us even there at R.M section just because we wanted this community have one shared event what they can do together. You said we are never going to have this one ready, and when you realised the kick-off day is actually coming you decided to ban us from your servers because there was no way for you to block that event to be launched. It was very desperate action and hard to understand, that just shows what kind of person you are.
ronski 3h [AAO25]
I don't understand your need to badmouth the event and insult us all the time. We have respected your thing and haven't said a single negative word of it, but besides badmouthing you still have to get into childish personal insults. You must be proud of yourself, bullying two younger guys who arent even together as old as you are.
ronski 3h [AAO25]
Merlin I suggest you to remove or edit your posts that hasn't been quoted yet at the discussion where event was planned :)
ronski 4h [AAO25]
And Vanoke, glad you see it that way now. You are right, every one can do it. The point is why to compete with this amount of players, it's not beneficial.
ronski 4h [AAO25]
Oh I just realised you called admins and mods as noobs as well. You are doing great dude..
ronski 4h [AAO25]
And I havent used a single letter of your configs, was just curious how you're doing it. Im going to use it in our scrim .ini so we don't have to join as spectator admin between maps.
ronski 4h [AAO25]
Oh shit, submitted by accident.. You called that people "noob" who are supporting this, then you're calling 1/4 of the active players as noobs. They voted for the theme so they were affecting on the event and we'll see at the evening how many joins. But you're really trying to punch under the belt even after your backstabbing.
ronski 4h [AAO25]
I dont understand why you're throwing insults, you were supposed to ve the mature one. Maybe you're just running out of arguments?

It's not just two of us who's doing it for now and you know it as well. As ganja said, we're trying to get more and more community into it. That peo
ronski 4h [AAO25]
Oops someone has made a fool out of himself.
Sergoisko 5h [ASSIST]
l
[SWISS]Falcon 6h [ASSIST]
hehe, sorry. have to do some work on the comp. i just did hear a baby crying and i was thinking of you for a short moment .. lol
sweet dreams i hope you have, mamy will take care of you :) ): )
[SWISS]Falcon 8h [ASSIST]
*release now
and with plaisure i did release no the 3 other noobs which are banned on swiss servers. you can be proud of you, only pampers boy is banned now :) love you honey ;)
to see which maps are played on THE BIG PARTY AFTER server, klick on the following link below:
http://swiss-clan-site.enjin.com/gallery/m/4733675/detail/59969#pid=2443984
you should try to get a girlfriend or a boyfriend. dosnt matter what, but start to be mature. would help you for sure. good night.
oh no ganja, because of you i will never get angry or mad. i know how to handle young boys :)
[K][K].MissJoy 8h [ASSIST]
morning
Vanoke 8h [AAO25]
Who is comming so sneaky in Hi!
sneaky333 8h [ASSIST]
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Bernard Krusovice 8h [AAO25]
> Starting to be agressive Merlin ? All I am saying is true so I don't get why you're mad

I feel exactly the same.
Ganja 9h [AAO25]
Starting to be agressive Merlin ? All I am saying is true so I don't get why you're mad.
[SWISS]Falcon 9h [ASSIST]
there is no drama. there is only a hopless noob child, cant sleep. get some ganja and change pampers. feels better then, i hope. lol.
ganja, go on....
Vanoke 9h [AAO25]
sorry for the trobbles s3xy Zombax
you very young child are trying to talk to me, really? - go bed little child. time for you
-s3xy.Z0MBAx.- 9h [ASSIST]
Will be there for sure mate
Robert 9h [AAO25]
left with drama, but drama is still here after months, ok :)
Vanoke 9h [AAO25]
i realy do not understand your IP and mac are diffrent than the guys we did ban
Vanoke 9h [AAO25]
hey zombax we must try this week out on server to test way you get a ban on our server ok.
Vanoke 9h [AAO25]
But with merlins tool we allcan make this themes for gameplay everyday now!
-s3xy.Z0MBAx.- 9h [ASSIST]
**grabs popcorn**
Vanoke 9h [AAO25]
like i say is nice you guy do this
Ganja 9h [AAO25]
Well yes it's a special thing, as you don't see this kind of events everyday do you
Ganja 9h [AAO25]
The community can come up with themes, they can vote for themes, and they can be admin of the damn servers, so yes they actually choose what's going on.
Vanoke 9h [AAO25]
Ganja be serius its nice that Ronski do this but to say this is a event that this is a special thing i would say no . pick 4 maps can all do!
Ganja 9h [AAO25]
Your attempts to take down the Mapstravaganza event are failing hard Merlin and they look very childish to be honest
Bernard Krusovice 10h [AAO25]
I know falcon, it was FMJ or smth. And, oh irony, I helped the admin to start it for like 1 hour, from 2 players to full...
[SWISS]Falcon 10h [ASSIST]
@Bernard: this wasn't a swiss server, no courtyard on it today. but tomorrow: woodland outpost, weapons cache, canyon and ESLDusk. and you are welcome to join there ;)
mapstravaganza is NOT made by the community ronski, stay fair and say the thruth. its made by ganja and ronski, not more. supported by some noobs. its very ok for me, therfore you get all my configs. i dont hide, others do. guess you understand, right?
Hey Ron, you don't need to do that Mapstravaganza thingy. Idiot admins do that for you on a daily basis. LOL.
ronski 10h [AAO25]
You need to be more carefull with your details.
Ok, let me phrase it this way: IT WAS FKN FULL.
ronski 11h [AAO25]
If it was Merlins server it would make sense but...
ronski 11h [AAO25]
And how can 18 slot server have more than 20 players :-o I smell sorcery!
Bernard Krusovice 11h [AAO25]
Don't ask me.

Whatever you think about "other maps are COOL" approach, switching a full server at night is just IDIOTIC IDEA.

_IDIOTIC_
ronski 11h [AAO25]
what was wrong with courtyard? Can't camp at safe places?
Ya, and guess what? Server went from 20+ players to 0. I repeat ZERO.

We can prolly call that a "success" right?

When some idiots realize that maps can't just be shoved into players mouths, they have to choose it on their own.
ronski 11h [AAO25]
Lemme guess, hosp got switched to courtyard?
Scorpy 11h [AAO25]
:-)
LOL, gj with your Countryyard, admin....

Map switch of the month, LOL.
ronski 11h [AAO25]
I don't understand the competition either but what ever, people chooses where they play, mission is completed when "we" or Merlin gets people playing other maps than those few everyone plays every day. Voras is right, we need more co-operation, and actually that's how Mapstravaganza works, it's made by the community.
shootkil 11h [ASSIST]
correct me if i'm wrong but the one time in the week for voting on maps is sunday i believe on their server, which i think is a good act
Lord_of_Gun 11h [ASSIST]
and you need speak with clans about this dont be a boss only you 1 :P
Lord_of_Gun 11h [ASSIST]
Merlin If think it will be more better if you make 1 exactly day for event or not? for exemple saturday at 20-00 come all to The big party after or not?
ronski 11h [AAO25]
I know what Dimitri will do tomorrow :)
[SWISS]Merlin 12h [ASSIST]
there is a new server called THE BIG PARTY AFTER. you all are very welcome to play a really fine set of 4 maps every day. for tomorrow it is woodland outpost, weapons cache, canyon and ESLDusk. have fun and enjoy it!
101st|BodyCount 12h [ASSIST]
How do you put the noob tube on the M4? Mine disappeared some how.
[SWISS]Merlin 12h [ASSIST]
to see which maps are played on THE BIG PARTY AFTER server, klick on the following link below:
http://swiss-clan-site.enjin.com/gallery/m/4733675/detail/59969#pid=2443984
Mickey.. 13h [ASSIST]
hey guys
Scorpy 13h [AAO25]
he realy dont get it :) bro ski. muhahaha
Ganja 13h [AAO25]
I think that one was intentionnaly wasn't it ? Bronski
ronski 14h [AAO25]
if I got a penny for every time my name was misspelled, I'd have many pennies.

« Last Edit: Sunday, December 13, 2015, 05:01:42 AM by Vanoke »

Offline Scorpy

Re: shoutbox discussions about event
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, December 13, 2015, 05:01:21 AM »
that how u know u fuckt up   :shock:

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, December 13, 2015, 05:19:41 AM »
that how u know u fuckt up   :shock:
That normal if you try to do a good thing and responce is getting poor! and aganst you ! Becose .........!

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, December 13, 2015, 05:32:21 AM »
That normal if you try to do a good thing and responce is getting poor! and aganst you ! Becose .........!
Because...? What?
That shoutbox log is missing of a few posts I removed, it seems to me that there was quite some link spam going on for the Party After. I noticed at least 7 or 8 posts (and I'm talking about copy paste ) over 12 hours without counting duplicated posts .
« Last Edit: Sunday, December 13, 2015, 05:34:23 AM by Koden »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, December 13, 2015, 06:13:37 AM »
I don't see any discussion in here. All I see is some "adult" that's throwing personal insults with a restricted vocabulary of "baby" "cry" "noob"

i just did hear a baby crying and i was thinking of you for a short moment

sweet dreams i hope you have, mamy will take care of you :) ): )

and with plaisure i did release no the 3 other noobs which are banned on swiss servers. you can be proud of you, only pampers boy is banned now :)

you should try to get a girlfriend or a boyfriend. dosnt matter what, but start to be mature. would help you for sure. good night.

oh no ganja, because of you i will never get angry or mad. i know how to handle young boys :)

[
SWISS]Falcon 9h [ASSIST]
there is no drama. there is only a hopless noob child, cant sleep. get some ganja and change pampers. feels better then, i hope. lol.

you very young child are trying to talk to me, really? - go bed little child. time for you

mapstravaganza is  supported by some noobs.

Offline halko

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, December 13, 2015, 06:48:56 AM »
Just bout to write long message but to make it short. YOU GUYS ARE (mod edit)! Check in the mirror!

All currently running events are cool. The Party After and MAPSTRAGFAWANGASZA. Thumps up for those! Also thanks to Vanoke from creating the original idea of BCD!
« Last Edit: Sunday, December 13, 2015, 06:54:54 AM by Koden »

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, December 13, 2015, 08:00:10 AM »
YOU GUYS ARE (mod edit)! Check in the mirror!

Halko send me a pm what u said here haha :P
Noting Personal Just Good Business

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, December 13, 2015, 08:14:20 AM »
What do you guys want to accomplish with this discussion?

I think we should all stop being so defensive, and stop looking at yourself and other individuals, but look at the reason why these events exist.

These events happen, and we support them, because it attracts players to play together on different events as well as getting to know each other better, which should produce a more friendly environment.

Now I am not going to involve myself too much into this, I will merely ask everybody to put the ego aside, look at the reason why we want to make this event, and try to get it to work.. Together.

It's in the benefit of all of us, and will improve our enjoyment of the game much more compared with this drama.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, December 13, 2015, 08:33:29 AM »
You got the answer in your last word.
this drama.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ronski

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, December 13, 2015, 08:48:59 AM »
I don't honestly know what was the point with childish insults at last night, that kind of behaviour is unacceptable imo, those were the reason for me to start correcting some stuff and also to defend ourselves with questioning that behaviour and staying with facts, it shouldn't be forbidden.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, December 13, 2015, 11:46:52 AM »
Unless there are some valid reasons for this topic, I suggest we stop this kind of behaviour and focus more on enjoying the game and the events which happen.
I will lock this for now.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager