Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Respect  (Read 19889 times)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: Respect
« Reply #30 on: Friday, July 25, 2014, 07:57:47 AM »
oh, thanks.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, July 26, 2014, 04:42:18 AM »
Why ban him from the forms? I know I'd love to say some well chosen words to that faggot. And to spanky and all the others who bought into his bullshit about being honest, mature and had "moved on from cheating" I guess you were too busy with him having your cock down his throat to notice that he was, and will always be a little fuckwit that never has an opinion of his own, but goes with the flow of the community. Tell him to sit, and he'll sit his ass down, no questions asked. People never change. He thought he had some sort of upper hand just because he got caught, thinking he could see shit no one else could see, when in fact he is probably one of the dumber players i've played against in this sorry ass game, Ganja included. Unban him, let him make a bigger fool out of himself.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, July 26, 2014, 05:10:53 AM »
Why ban him from the forms? I know I'd love to say some well chosen words to that faggot. And to spanky and all the others who bought into his bullshit about being honest, mature and had "moved on from cheating" I guess you were too busy with him having your cock down his throat to notice that he was, and will always be a little fuckwit that never has an opinion of his own, but goes with the flow of the community. Tell him to sit, and he'll sit his ass down, no questions asked. People never change. He thought he had some sort of upper hand just because he got caught, thinking he could see shit no one else could see, when in fact he is probably one of the dumber players i've played against in this sorry ass game, Ganja included. Unban him, let him make a bigger fool out of himself.
He got a 1 week ban on the forum so he will be unbanned shortly.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, July 26, 2014, 06:07:21 AM »
Make a banner that cheaters that got caught have next to their name, just as the ones that contributers, admins and veterans have in the game. Thank me.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, July 26, 2014, 09:01:29 AM »
Not a good idear we are not living in the middle age time. 
To puth it so publiek. They will have no live here. People can react weard.

Make a banner that cheaters that got caught have next to their name, just as the ones that contributers, admins and veterans have in the game. Thank me.

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #35 on: Saturday, July 26, 2014, 12:11:46 PM »
Well you just made a fool out of yourself with this post so I wouldn't act all high and mighty if I were you.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, July 27, 2014, 08:27:04 AM »
Well you just made a fool out of yourself with this post so I wouldn't act all high and mighty if I were you.
How so? It's all true what I wrote, he's been sucking up to the admins since he got let back to play. No secret that he has a crush on spanky.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, July 27, 2014, 14:02:05 PM »
Ares, if it was such bullshit, where's the proof that he's hacking again? The only reason he got banned from the forum is due to poor attitude. You need to stop and think before you type. I'm not defending him but he's been clean since he was unbanned. I believe that he just got a little too power hungry and argumentative and we see the result of that. Why his attitude changed so much in recent months, I don't know. He used to be reasonable and eager to help. I think this game will drive anybody loony after a while though :)
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, July 27, 2014, 14:49:22 PM »
Than its time that alot adders who hackt 1 time get a second change ore not. !

Ares, if it was such bullshit, where's the proof that he's hacking again? The only reason he got banned from the forum is due to poor attitude. You need to stop and think before you type. I'm not defending him but he's been clean since he was unbanned. I believe that he just got a little too power hungry and argumentative and we see the result of that. Why his attitude changed so much in recent months, I don't know. He used to be reasonable and eager to help. I think this game will drive anybody loony after a while though :)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, July 27, 2014, 16:25:50 PM »

spanky we all have bad days, the day this happen could off been one of those days, power happy i disagree with atleast when i was playing and he was on i never seen him abuse his admin rights
he's still a cool kid

Offline CheeseyTron

« Reply #40 on: Sunday, July 27, 2014, 18:57:21 PM »
Ganja's got the attention he was looking for,so can we please lock this topic....thanks.

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #41 on: Sunday, July 27, 2014, 22:16:14 PM »
spanky we all have bad days, the day this happen could off been one of those days, power happy i disagree with atleast when i was playing and he was on i never seen him abuse his admin rights
he's still a cool kid
You don't wish death upon somebody because of a bad day.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Monday, July 28, 2014, 01:41:18 AM »
You don't wish death upon somebody because of a bad day.
exactly, if he hadnt had his admin rights he'd probably get right back to installing hacks again, which was probably what happend the first time around for him. He got owned, was "absolutley sure" the ones killing him was hacking, so he installed one too.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Monday, July 28, 2014, 03:10:54 AM »
He did right to do it. It is good to know who is behind that mask.
and stil want know can all adder hackers and cheaters have to a second change. Ore not what is the difrends. Diddent de pay ore what to come back in game ??????????

Ganja's got the attention he was looking for,so can we please lock this topic....thanks.

« Last Edit: Monday, July 28, 2014, 03:15:27 AM by Vanoke »

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Monday, July 28, 2014, 03:53:33 AM »
Yeah, go ahead lock the topic, let antiarmycheat back into the forums, pretend it never happend and he can go back to suck up to everyone, apologizing and saying he's a better person, although this time he'll swallow.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager