Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Question the cevilion for funny hack joke !!??  (Read 11469 times)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Question the cevilion for funny hack joke !!??
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, February 06, 2016, 03:05:28 AM »
Lol wtf p you ratting me out now lol

That mouse we where talking about, I'm sure shit load use it, hahhahhahhhahhhahhahahhahh

I hear it's cheap as hell in Poland =-))))

I have a total of 6 laptops, i don't need no other accounts,  hard enough to keep track on what I have now
And doing 2 more main computer builds, wanna buy 1 cheap ass??
Send me 1 of dem laptops, mine just gave up on me :(
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline voras

• View Profile
  • AA: voras
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, February 06, 2016, 03:06:45 AM »
omg Bertrud you so stupid man.. I thought you have something more in your head but I see not... what i say mean... some admins group like me, puf clan, nomad clan, waa clan, kk clan, w clan, BIG and etc, etc join to server and using admin powers only for good reason ... kicking tk. kcking bad lenguAge ant etc.. some group of admiins use this admin powers when they are so bored or  they get kick ass from otherss player and etc etc. they begin kick players for eny reason. they fc for himself weapon to rpg for kill 1 guy on roof who kill him to much. and etc.. this is how act wicked.. others IGC clan members are very nice guy.. th3y join and play this game.. this is what I mean.. and this call abuse of admin powers.. but you Are so kid to.understand something.. you wriiting in SB can any admin come to PuF server to kick  hell troch he tk.. but yesterday i saw why he tk you.. you 2.hours after every round calling him noob, idiot, stupid and make jokes of him all the game... so I thin the best way is mute you in all servers.. there some ppl are a little more mature and come to game to play.. not to speak shiit... I know you will begin make jokes of my bad english lenguage but that show how kid you are

Offline ronski

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, February 06, 2016, 03:21:53 AM »
Hell^TorcH is infamous teamkiller and he is already banned from several servers. It seems he hasnt learnt shit of those bans if he continues teamkilling there where he is able to play.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #33 on: Saturday, February 06, 2016, 03:29:09 AM »
I let my temper get the best me at times over a stupid fucking game which I shouldn't , not saying any anticheat is 100 %%%
But when you see tight shooting pattern at long distance with rpk or ar, really makes you wonder but whatever right, time always will tell
It's actually more easy with ar/rpk as with them4, because if you know how to shoot with them it's more clear where the bullet will land.

You know I did same things with ar when I was more active and played more.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, February 06, 2016, 07:24:45 AM »
It's actually more easy with ar/rpk as with them4, because if you know how to shoot with them it's more clear where the bullet will land.

You know I did same things with ar when I was more active and played more.
If the player is a smart guy than you can set it up all guns to acceptable for gaming to perform better than the game allows and action will be better than regulair non cheater gamers.  They forget one thing mostly and that is they play not the same game anymore .!!   ! No longer available

Offline Bart!

« Reply #35 on: Saturday, February 06, 2016, 08:11:29 AM »
If the player is a smart guy than you can set it up all guns to acceptable for gaming to perform better than the game allows and action will be better than regulair non cheater gamers.  They forget one thing mostly and that is they play not the same game anymore .!!   ! No longer available
I just don't see why people need it, recoil in aa2 is one of the easiest recoils to control, only call of duty is easier.

Offline ronski

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, February 06, 2016, 14:10:29 PM »
My name is Bernard. And yes, I'm not very smart. However this topic is so ridiculous, that there is nothing left for me but to have a little laugh with Wic. 

And your opinion about Hell^Torch... First of all I don't care if he tks just me, I can take care of myself. You protect a shit player, who mass TK-s several times every day and spoils game for other people. Hope you're doing this only because of hatred towards me. I wish he mass TK-d your team a couple of times, then maybe you would understand why he deserves to be called the way I call him. But no, he'll never do it when you're around, cause he is too fkn scared of admins, he's only brave when no admin is around.

Ya, poor Hell^Torch, nasty Bernard called him nab a couple of times, so he will need to release that anger and mass TK some players... Geez, dat logic.

And no, I never ridicule people because of their language skills. I ridicule because of them being idiots.
TOUCHÉ

I have his guid ban rule if some of server owners needs.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, February 07, 2016, 08:34:18 AM »
My name is Bernard. And yes, I'm not very smart.

And no, I never ridicule people because of their language skills. I ridicule because of them being idiots.

Dont tell lies you ridiculed me many times as did spanky and many others.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline ronski

« Reply #38 on: Sunday, February 07, 2016, 11:31:01 AM »
You are the perfect example that prooves what I wrote. I consider you a [mod edit ], and that's why I ridicule you. English don't matter really.

On the other hand, e.g. Merlin's language skills are also low, but I never said anything bad about the man, cause I respect him.
I could quote one of your forum accounts now but nah. Im still confused why this topic even exists..

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, February 07, 2016, 12:43:22 PM »
So we have a mod edit and no public warning which is obvious by the second mod edit and no warning there either.
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, February 07, 2016, 14:26:45 PM »
Do I look worried.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager