Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: I cheated but don't want to be banned.  (Read 29906 times)

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
Re: I cheated but don't want to be banned.
« Reply #135 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 15:36:12 PM »
Possessed DDOS expert has already did it...

IP RANGES of PIT ATTACKED!

LOL.

Have no fear, the right guy is looking into this.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline family guy

« Reply #136 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 15:53:54 PM »
Have no fear, the right guy is looking into this.

Oh, you mean Leon? Yes, I just talked with him, provided him a lot of information.

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #137 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 17:43:04 PM »

I haven't stated nothing about sumpreme in this topic, not that i can remember!!!!

true, but  why u state my name in game, as turn it off, or u are to obvious, hahah u to funny wick, anyway u wont see my name in hall of fame list lol, :)
Noting Personal Just Good Business

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 18:54:13 PM »
true, but  why u state my name in game, as turn it off, or u are to obvious, hahah u to funny wick, anyway u wont see my name in hall of fame list lol, :)

I won't comment on that, cause I've lost all faith in assist anti cheat system , big example of the flaw they can't even catch aa-Miki

Btw really don't care anymore if u are or u where using, I trash talk everyone even galle, so your not special on my list

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #139 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 18:57:54 PM »
I won't comment on that, cause I've lost all faith in assist anti cheat system , big example of the flaw they can't even catch aa-Miki

Btw really don't care anymore if u are or u where using, I trash talk everyone even galle, so your not special on my list

i still have faith on assit ACS, maybe 1 day i just dowload some cheat to get banned and never play this game, maybee though, i am  thinking of it :p but well see,

lol i insult galle al the time noting new to me, ( <3 galle )
Noting Personal Just Good Business

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Offline family guy

« Reply #140 on: Monday, May 02, 2016, 18:58:14 PM »

Why u care about AA-Miki, lol :-D? Dude is obvious, but pretty innocent in practice (joins rarely, doesn't do any harm).

More interesting case is Robert/AntiArmyCheat :-) A cheater who is allowed to play, and brags about it on forums lol.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #141 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 04:33:05 AM »
We all like robert
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 20:14:51 PM »
Why u care about AA-Miki, lol :-D? Dude is obvious, but pretty innocent in practice (joins rarely, doesn't do any harm).

More interesting case is Robert/AntiArmyCheat :-) A cheater who is allowed to play, and brags about it on forums lol.

true and in aapg as koden posted that shit ahaha

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: Tuesday, May 03, 2016, 20:17:47 PM »
i still have faith on assit ACS, maybe 1 day i just dowload some cheat to get banned and never play this game, maybee though, i am  thinking of it :p but well see,

lol i insult galle al the time noting new to me, ( <3 galle )

I do in asssit,  but not in there current anti cheat system nothing is 100% there are noobs that can get by any type of anti cheat system even at aapg even worst there, but hey u never know they all get caught sooner or later, they always get greddy and sloppy, might just take assist 6 months or so to catch them

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager