Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Double Standard  (Read 18590 times)

Offline voras

• View Profile
  • AA: voras
Re: Double Standard
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, August 09, 2016, 04:02:50 AM »
That you dream that this night?:D poss ban all players from poland ... easy solution:D  now Ron you have where spend your time:D check all bt account who play on hospi server muhahahha

Offline ronski

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, August 09, 2016, 04:27:10 AM »
That you dream that this night?:D poss ban all players from poland ... easy solution:D  now Ron you have where spend your time:D check all bt account who play on hospi server muhahahha

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, August 09, 2016, 11:16:17 AM »
Double-Trouble

I should like to call post.
I asked the question Kodeń and you made a personal conflicts.
all watch each their side.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, August 09, 2016, 11:21:33 AM by General_alkos »

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, August 09, 2016, 12:23:00 PM »
1$ USD per moderation.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline ronski

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2016, 02:23:02 AM »
Sorry but it's hard to follow your translated text Gen, even though Google Translate is capable to translate lots of text from language to another, sometimes those translations just makes no sense.

I know all the administrators, assist admine.tko crashes servere.komentare and so far I never knew who this admin except the three.spankija that he insulted me and then put the post but I paid him back with the right to reciprocate.,sergia.eliza and in the end the Ronskoga and ted medi lately..

Do you mean me with that "Ronskoga" in the sentence above where you're talking something about Assist Admins? Not sure what you're trying to say with this all, but maybe you have understood something wrong - only things I'm administrating are just few servers, that's all :)

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2016, 04:09:11 AM »
... I know all the administrators, assist admine.tko crashes servere.komentare and so far I never knew who this admin except the three.spankija that he insulted me and then put the post but I paid him back with the right to reciprocate.,sergia.eliza and in the end the Ronskoga and ted medi lately..I used to do all those years played as well as a lot of players and bases normally me who cared water assist .what works,until it became such a person at every step.
If someone asks who I think he crashes servers.of all assist admins I will say publicly two or three names without misery..
Aside of your post being hardly comprehensible, correct me if I get the above part wrong: you believe Assist staff ("admins") crash the server and that you know who they are?

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2016, 05:25:21 AM »
Sorry but it's hard to follow your translated text Gen, even though Google Translate is capable to translate lots of text from language to another, sometimes those translations just makes no sense.

Do you mean me with that "Ronskoga" in the sentence above where you're talking something about Assist Admins? Not sure what you're trying to say with this all, but maybe you have understood something wrong - only things I'm administrating are just few servers, that's all :)
ne ronski.htjeo reči da u 14 godina sam samo znao za spankija kao administratora koji me izvređao u onom postu i ja mu vratioi stom mjerom jer sam oduvjek bio fer sa njim.dapače kada sam onda odlazio njega sam prvog pozdravio..lol a on mi vrati preko kurca i ismijava me.
-Za ostalo hjeo reci znao eliza.big sergia ,tedy medija i tebe..
nisam ja nista optuživao samo razgovarao sa tobom normalno dok se pametni koden po treči puta nije upleo i opet mi tabranio da pišem zbog čega.?neka mi napiše?
bok
« Last Edit: Wednesday, August 10, 2016, 05:50:16 AM by General_alkos »

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2016, 13:11:26 PM »
i tvoji prevodi i postupci su tako nerazumljiviji da moram kod prevoditelja dva iči..jedan ta razgovor a drugi za psihlogiju..nije ti bio dovoljan onaj post samo za teba=pitao te jer ti moram poslati slike jer ih imam kao dokaze a ti me kikako..i ja tvoje poruke prevodim pa ti moje prevedi na hrvatski kao prekuce.,onda si razumi a sada ne i kikao me bez razloga.jer njie dosta treci puta da me kikas?jos jedanput i ja ode falit ce vam polako jedan po jedan igrač.sa kojim si me pravom ustkao sad?OBJASNI?ja pricao sa ronskim..
imas ti druge kako sam ti stavio post dvostruki standard i double trouble..ja imam 49 godina i nemam živce sada vise kada.s si to opet napravio a za nista osim da ti kažem jebi se..svjedno mi je sada.neznam koliko imas godina ali ja nisam za tebe tu da me ušutkujes bez razloga..odjebi od mene.pitao sam te zadnjiput imas sto protiv nebe osobno.rekao nemaš..ne razumijem onda ovo ponovo..
uživaj u vlasti
Look, I tried to translate your post through Google Translate, what I get isn't still comprehensible, ask Mia or Timater to translate for you, until then just please stop posting in Croatian (we can't understand what you write, anyway).
« Last Edit: Wednesday, August 10, 2016, 13:14:36 PM by Koden »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager