Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: CUT THE DRAMA  (Read 14388 times)

Offline zombax

CUT THE DRAMA
« on: Sunday, March 29, 2015, 17:04:20 PM »
Last month I was playing on SWISS Extraction server when some watnc members joined, all under their 2nd account. I suddenly got perma banned for no reason at all by some coward. Just got insta ban from every SWISS server and other servers aswell... Without a single word being said. He also stole my name to teamkill players on hosp. That one was funny tho :style: :style:

I dont know how they got admin powers on those servers and why we let some kids rule this game and ruin the fun out of it.
But I know if there's a rotten apple in the basket, u better do something about it and quickly.

Some watnc member apologized to me, after all it was only for fun heh but Iam still banned on alot of servers. I tried to fix the situation, sending pm's to Merlin but every admin out there thinks Iam ganja now smh. That same ganja who finally get the attention he was looking for years :up: :up:  can't simply enjoy the game, just needs his dose of drama and provocation on every server he joins.

I hate posting on the forums and complaining but I have no other choice than to report this shitty situation. Please unban me and take action against admin abuse and drama hoes. 50 players base game is fragile, don't let 2 random kids ruin all the fine work devs did.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Re: CUT THE DRAMA
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, March 29, 2015, 17:52:31 PM »
Hey Zombax way do we not see you more here  lol new guy in forum our  banned friend  ch0rizo;  http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/806356/   
Has got to a name like you Zombax  !! issent that a not a coincidence  and it looks like merlin was possitieve that this guy is Ganja  . Now i am thinking you are to Ganja the guy above yes  you lol . I hope assist will do somthing about this . its difficult for a good admin to pick out the bad guys that also find spontaneously this way of communication.  so Ganja thx for your inputh assist ?!!!!

Offline Ganja

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, March 29, 2015, 18:04:05 PM »
I think this guy from the original post is Ganja to be honest

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, March 29, 2015, 18:04:19 PM »
Hey Zombax way do we not see you more here  lol new guy in forum our  banned friend  ch0rizo;  http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/806356/   
Has got to a name like you Zombax  !! issent that a not a coincidence  and it looks like merlin was possitieve that this guy is Ganja  . Now i am thinking you are to Ganja the guy above yes  you lol . I hope assist will do somthing about this . its difficult for a good admin to pick out the bad guys that also find spontaneously this way of communication.  so Ganja thx for your inputh assist ?!!!!
I'm not sure I understand you correctly, but are you saying this guy is Ganja?
Not everyone from Belgium is Ganja for god's sake.

If you are, then I can assure you with 100% confidence that he is not.

And even if it were Ganja, what do you think we should do? Hell what are you implying we should punish him for? I've yet to see a single valid argument.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline zombax

« Reply #4 on: Monday, March 30, 2015, 09:29:42 AM »
I posted this before I got your answer Merlin, got banned on your servers by some watnc member. I wonder who gave internet magic powers to those kids.

Name stealing has also to be punished, and you should quit protecting the ones causing trouble everywhere.

We are here only to play and have fun, beef can happen but no1 joins this game to see drama and deal with kids whole day. You'll only see your game dying faster than expected. Get your head out of the sand please

Offline -Rui

« Reply #5 on: Monday, March 30, 2015, 10:07:10 AM »
How would anyone steal an account? 
Wouldn't one need to know the password to enter with your name?
Or even how would they ban you in a swiss server?
Is that even possible?
and... why?
...so many questions...

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #6 on: Monday, March 30, 2015, 10:14:15 AM »
How would anyone steal an account? 
Wouldn't one need to know the password to enter with your name?
Or even how would they ban you in a swiss server?
Is that even possible?
and... why?
...so many questions...
I believe he's talking about someone stealing his name not his account.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #7 on: Monday, March 30, 2015, 12:51:58 PM »
ok, now I have to say a big sorry to zombax. I really did invest about 2 hours today to search all the possibilities around that case - and I was wrong. I am really sorry about - and as I told you at bt, you can send me your address and i will send you a six pack of beer or what else you like because I did make this mistake.

I did find that you are

Code: [Select]
36ca07b4826e943252c034653338d814 http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=AAOPlayernameHistory&pid=806356
d3cc15e4f607bdf44d4389d96a5ad6f5 http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=AAOPlayernameHistory&pid=476678
4dc4bad4eee28376605900357ff3197a http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=AAOPlayernameHistory&pid=593450

the ban will be lifted within 24 hours

Offline Ganja

« Reply #8 on: Monday, March 30, 2015, 13:06:20 PM »
ok, now I have to say a big sorry to zombax. I really did invest about 2 hours today to search all the possibilities around that case - and I was wrong. I am really sorry about - and as I told you at bt, you can send me your address and i will send you a six pack of beer or what else you like because I did make this mistake.

I did find that you are

Code: [Select]
36ca07b4826e943252c034653338d814 http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=AAOPlayernameHistory&pid=806356
d3cc15e4f607bdf44d4389d96a5ad6f5 http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=AAOPlayernameHistory&pid=476678
4dc4bad4eee28376605900357ff3197a http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=AAOPlayernameHistory&pid=593450

the ban will be lifted within 24 hours

Can I have beer too? I think you confuse me for someone else

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #9 on: Monday, March 30, 2015, 13:36:56 PM »
next I will analyze is you. if I do a mistake then, sure you can have a six pack too.
but I don't think I will make a fault two times in that short time.
you really have a lot accounts ganja, guess the hell it will fill up my banfile ... :)

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday, March 30, 2015, 14:16:00 PM »
next I will analyze is you. if I do a mistake then, sure you can have a six pack too.
but I don't think I will make a fault two times in that short time.
you really have a lot accounts ganja, guess the hell it will fill up my banfile ... :)

Hey hey i'm Ganja aswell!! :D :D

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #11 on: Monday, March 30, 2015, 14:41:17 PM »
sorry Koden, no time for you :D

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday, March 30, 2015, 14:53:56 PM »
sorry Koden, no time for you :D

Dang, no six-packs for Kodon :(

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #13 on: Monday, March 30, 2015, 14:58:56 PM »
sorry :(

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 00:30:30 AM »
So is ganja ban from your servers????  He seems cool in game and from little chat I had with him on ts.. .we all trash talk in game. So hopefully this can be resolved if this is the case he's ban

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager