Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: AUTH temporary down  (Read 23753 times)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: AUTH temporary down
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, April 30, 2016, 20:39:02 PM »
Why should he be special? Nobody that's cheated gets a second chance.

If not mistaken armyanticheat did  or what ever the hell his name is he's using????????????   correct me if I'm wrong??????

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #31 on: Saturday, April 30, 2016, 21:11:19 PM »
so have fun together, this is not anymore my game. full of bigmouth, nothing doing for this game, stopping the ultimate mods (or not trying to get them back) using words like "old school players" :)
this is more then fun, this is ridiculous. only ridiculous.
guys, or should i say boys (yes i should), have a good time, bring this game to dead like you always did try by stupid movements, think you are doing a good job. the real life does show your face ;). btw: pit dosnt wont to be released, he is already in :). noobs, only noobs.
bye to my friends, for sure not the admins.
i bet you will delete this post - because it has the truth in it, right?

Offline Galle

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, April 30, 2016, 21:17:39 PM »
I respect you merlin but why stop again playing aao25? This is the best game ever made. Also I don't get you talking about boys, this game has really old average player base compared to other games. Maybe one of the oldest if I can imagine but sometimes old guys still act like 20 years olds or younger.

I have last wish if you are really leaving and that is to talk to pit and tell him to stop this Ddossing which is youngster behavior. Peace

! No longer available
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 30, 2016, 21:21:05 PM by Galle »
Lasse Kukkonen, is there any better?

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #33 on: Saturday, April 30, 2016, 21:21:31 PM »
I respect you merlin but why stop again playing aao25? This is the best game ever made. Also I don't get you talking about boys, this game has really old average player base compared to other games. Maybe one of the oldest if I can imagine but sometimes old guys still act like 20 years olds or younger.

I have last wish if you are really leaving and that is to talk to pit and tell him to stop this Ddossing which is youngster behavior. Peace

! No longer available

i did talk about admins and ronski, bye galle. your a good guy.

and as you can see, they did already delete my post, like pits. what did i write wrong, i may ask you. i guess you understand now my reaction, right? i did made a print of my post which i will send to all my friends from aa2 - and those are many.

Offline ronski

« Reply #34 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 01:57:08 AM »
Ronksi, i dont answer you anymore, to stupid movements for me. you know nothing at all, but you think you know everything. i did know that at the very beginning, was a feeling. now i got the proof :) right?
do you mean you have proofs for this?
[.noMAD].Merlin
lol, beleave it or not, the auth system has been shutdown by a assist admin, not by ddos. i promise that.

i did talk about admins and ronski, bye galle. your a good guy.

and as you can see, they did already delete my post, like pits. what did i write wrong, i may ask you. i guess you understand now my reaction, right? i did made a print of my post which i will send to all my friends from aa2 - and those are many.
Are you already ignoring yourself? Your post is right there:
so have fun together, this is not anymore my game. full of bigmouth, nothing doing for this game, stopping the ultimate mods (or not trying to get them back) using words like "old school players" :)
this is more then fun, this is ridiculous. only ridiculous.
guys, or should i say boys (yes i should), have a good time, bring this game to dead like you always did try by stupid movements, think you are doing a good job. the real life does show your face ;). btw: pit dosnt wont to be released, he is already in :). noobs, only noobs.
bye to my friends, for sure not the admins.
i bet you will delete this post - because it has the truth in it, right?
bye, too bad if we loose one old school player because Pit is banned.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 02:00:54 AM »

Saying "boys" was his childish attempt to insult us.

But you're totally correct, old people can behave like little kids indeed. You can clearly see it from the post above yours (and many, many more from the same person).

Merlin, if you wish to stop playing this game, you can just go ahead and do it. You've said you're doing it well enough times already anyway. At this point, I don't even think many people will miss you.

If not mistaken armyanticheat did  or what ever the hell his name is he's using????????????   correct me if I'm wrong??????
You're correct. I've always been of the opinion this shouldn't have happened, but I wasn't about to undo what an admin I respect did.
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 02:03:03 AM by teddy_grizzly_bear »
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Mia Cop

« Reply #36 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 02:53:20 AM »
good words supreme.
and ronski, stop that private fight. you dont have to impress mia in that case.
you always do say, i am for this game, the community and so on. but it looks, once again, the opposite to me.
so we are working on a solution to have this game back.
thanks all for supporting this.

Merlin, it would be great if you could stop talking shit like Pit!, please!
Ronski is trying to impress me? I think that Pit had much influence in you and you are blind like a rabbit.
Like he was saying: 'Ignorance is a bliss'..
You are behaving like his private puppet all the time and he started to manipulate with you.
Stop shit talk please!
From private things I know that you don't like Ronski, even he didn't do nothing wrong to you, directly to you.
You are grown up person and I don't understand what's going on with you lately but you were kind dissent person before.
Ronski is great person and a gentleman. And he is everything opposite you wrote against him, he is keeping this game alive, helping community, that's why he is always around.
You want to keep game alive and you are always saying that this game is dead, No It's not, until we fight for it, but you are giving up and there's a difference between you and Ronski.

And yeah: You wanted to bann Pit as well, don't forget that!
Greetzzzz!

Offline Bart!

« Reply #37 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 05:12:33 AM »
Which was imo the biggest mistake made.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 07:41:49 AM »
He cheated in the game, he should be banned. What am I missing here?

I could just shut down the game and end of story...
Meaby shutdown the shoutbox so people can`t see the quantity of intressted talk in ther.
I stopt to conversate becose 95% is not related to this game but individual talk. They  can do in thatin ther own TS / Website / FB.   Even assist admins only come here to talk than to play in this game. tells me the intressed is LOW !
What i see is that if you pure say what this game did make intresting is that Eliz did alot for this game to make it intresting / The tournaments now And in the past are/were good.  BCD was good only most clans diddent understand it A simple concept the work was already dune. If the real crue from Assist pick it up. I would be playing agan more than now. Also a inportant thing is the server clan leaders they can make a game and kill a game , when they would be on one line you have a good underground for more but thats a fantacy of me I THINK!
I lost my intressed in this community not in the game becose to much talk and to less work together. with the right people in game.
The most players know me and i still play AA Army but now mostly on 2.8.5 I may say its peacefull good gaming .
For Now!
Don`t forget Monday its borderday on PUF. :)
greating Vanoke ;)
And don`t forget think about that shoutbox meaby only a shoutbox for the heads of the clans !!:)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #39 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 09:10:07 AM »
Mia, you just dont understand.
to ban Pit now, without any reason, is just arbitrariness. they should have ban him 2 years ago, but for sure not now. or tell me the reason (and not your private fights with him) to ban him today.
And for the protocol: no one is manipulating me. some are trying, but before pointing to Pit, watch into the mirror.
and sorry teddy, you did motivate me to stay here. thanks a lot.

Offline Robert

« Reply #40 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 09:18:33 AM »
Thanks to spanky and sergio for giving me opportunity and let me play the game again. I think everyone learns from their mistakes and im happy to help community further along.

Got people here that don't like me and im used to that, ignore is the only thing i can do. I have confessed before about my history and i can do it again, not proud of what i've done but i can't change what has happened in the past.

Pit had many opportunities to start behaving properly but all he done for this community is causing arguments. Thanks for what he done in the past but it doesn't make him special to do whatever he likes.
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 09:22:04 AM by Robert »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #41 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 09:24:58 AM »
thats true. time also to release pit.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #42 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 09:34:37 AM »
thats true. time also to release pit.

Clearly you didn't understand the post above lol :D

Mia Cop

« Reply #43 on: Sunday, May 01, 2016, 16:59:10 PM »
Mia, you just dont understand.
to ban Pit now, without any reason, is just arbitrariness. they should have ban him 2 years ago, but for sure not now. or tell me the reason (and not your private fights with him) to ban him today.
And for the protocol: no one is manipulating me. some are trying, but before pointing to Pit, watch into the mirror.
and sorry teddy, you did motivate me to stay here. thanks a lot.

@Merlin....

I am looking myself everyday in the mirror and I am still beautiful.. :D :)

Hmmm, why Pit deserve to be banned?
Let me think for a while....10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0, 100, 99, 98, 97, 96....oh yea maybe if you look for all his ridiculous exuses in everything, you will find a answer!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager