Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Auth services down  (Read 8536 times)

Offline Robert

Re: Auth services down
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, July 10, 2016, 07:35:26 AM »
Don't worry everyone, Eliz lurking through office files :)

Offline ronski

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, July 10, 2016, 07:42:28 AM »
it is just frustrating - didn't mean to attack you
so as i understand you it is actually 1 single person doing this
so what do the assist hosts or the provider or whatever say ? surely they don't like some retard hacking their services ?
I admit I got no clue what is going on here and I am not prepared to aquire this knowledge cause I will never need it anyway - It is just a pity that there doesn't seem to be a fix to the problem so far
so thanks for trying to solve the issue

Lord-of-War  :style:
The problem in Dedicated Denial of Service attack for the victims is that they most likely will never get evidence who really is behind the attacks. Logs are full of IP's showing only that there is someone attacking but they for example fake IP's or jacked devices delivering the attack.

Then again there are more than one way to attack so blocking the attacks is hard, nearly impossible.

You mentioned me in your first post, just to let you know I have tried to open eyes of this community for this shit for months already - otherwise I'm not the one dealing with issue, just writing down what I see and what you should see as well.

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, July 10, 2016, 07:50:51 AM »
roger that
well it looks like we have to sit this one out - just proves to me how many kids are actually playing this game - I always thought this was a mature community with people of an age of 30 plus - that are actually able to sit down and discuss problems and find solutions together.
It is like kiddies sitting in the sandpit - if you take away my toy I hit you over the head with another toy lol - how childish
anyway thanx again for keeping us informed and trying to solve the issue
Hope we can play again soon without problems
Peace all
Lord-of-War  :style:

« Last Edit: Sunday, July 10, 2016, 08:05:19 AM by Lord-of-War »
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, July 10, 2016, 17:01:55 PM »
The problem in Dedicated Denial of Service attack for the victims is that they most likely will never get evidence who really is behind the attacks. Logs are full of IP's showing only that there is someone attacking but they for example fake IP's or jacked devices delivering the attack.

Then again there are more than one way to attack so blocking the attacks is hard, nearly impossible.

You mentioned me in your first post, just to let you know I have tried to open eyes of this community for this shit for months already - otherwise I'm not the one dealing with issue, just writing down what I see and what you should see as well.
Distributed Denial of Service* 1

Pipez0r explained it a lot better than you, I'm afraid.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ronski

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, July 10, 2016, 17:07:43 PM »
Distributed Denial of Service* 1

Pipez0r explained it a lot better than you, I'm afraid.
hehe poteito potato

Hangover is my excuse, was sitting in a car and trying to post that with mobile, saw three posts being sent during the time I wrote it, thought to post it either way even though Pipezor made a good post

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #20 on: Monday, July 11, 2016, 04:06:16 AM »
Lord were so sorry please forgive us all. We will all try harder for you. darling. What a clown.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager