Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Uff, y u no let me go 24-4 on defense over and over  (Read 34883 times)

Offline phuNkiii.ops

Uff, y u no let me go 24-4 on defense over and over
« on: Saturday, July 30, 2016, 16:49:14 PM »
So i was playing on K.K server, first set like 23-4, 2nd set 26-4 on defense (7 rounds per set) .. The other team was higher honors and like 5-6 people from same clan which with teamspeak is already a advantage.. I had most of the kills on defense and was basicly the backbone of it.. So admin decided to swap just me to assualt, cause they want to cheese and free win with no challenge, so ofc. I cancel it cause I dont like bs like that, so I said thats stupid and that ill make a thread on forum then my username got perm. banned lol..

Now someone on shoutbox is crying that im not "loyal player " and that assualt is for experianced and shit lmao.. basicly if youre good and can carry teams alone the KK admins will ban you

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: Uff, y u no let me go 24-4 on defense over and over
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 06:14:49 AM »
Ok, let me recap...you'be been on defense for at least 3 rounds, basically making it one sided, and you complain about being kicked because you refused to get moved? :P i find this rather hilarious.
Besides, complaining because the server team plays on assault? Really?

Offline Scorpy

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 06:19:07 AM »
can i ask how old are u phunk ??

Offline ronski

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 06:42:54 AM »
lmao you really made a topic out of it

That's just an ridiculous excuse for remaining.. I know people love to play in defence over there because it's so easy, but you're the first one who I remember bragging with the stats made at the easy side. Note that I don't play the map, so I may easily have missed the others who have bragged with their defence skills

This game would really need forced sideswaps after x amount of rounds

Offline Bart!

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 06:59:56 AM »
I actually think people shouldn't kick for this.
Yes, defense is easy, if I'm on defense and i play serious, it's usually not too hard to win most of the times.

However, that's the map. Switching a player because "he plays well" is imo stupid. You should take the challenge to beat him in that case.

I remember playing a bridge tournament, 4 great bridge players on def against your team, at least that was very exciting. If every good player was only assault, it would be boring as well...

When there are only bad players on assault, and only good on defense, then yes, balance the teams,  but if it's only 1 guy, then let him play.

I do agree with ronski, forced side swaps would be perfect.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 07:05:59 AM »
Oh and btw, being same side on ts isn't that much of an advantage, usually the reports are old anyways, on bridge there aren't many spots, and it's very easy to hear them.

Having good sound is way better for the advantage :)

Offline phuNkiii.ops

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 07:10:44 AM »
Lol who changed the title, and you clearly dont get that I had 80% of all kills on defense, most of the teammates were struggling and the other team had mostly bridge 1 mappers, not to mention 7 people from same clan.. swapping me cause im doing good just so assualt could win more rounds? lame as fuck

the guy bitching about teams PMed me today saying a lot of the guys were saying i hack lmao..

and assualt can be very easy versus noobs (which most of my team were anyway, half team dying just to spam early lmao) so shut up about "defense" being easy when I was mostly only one killing them, they just wanted to make the game easy nothing else.. you say defense is easy, lmao u think 2 people cant outplay 1 defense? then youre just fucking terrible

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 07:13:23 AM »
Oh and btw, being same side on ts isn't that much of an advantage, usually the reports are old anyways, on bridge there aren't many spots, and it's very easy to hear them.

Good sound...so true. Btw, he was playing the 3rd consecutive match on defence I believe, they were pretty much trying to make things a bit more balanced. Unless Assault was winning, but I guess it wasn't the case, amirite Phunki? :P

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 07:17:10 AM »
Lol who changed the title, and you clearly dont get that I had 80% of all kills on defense, most of the teammates were struggling and the other team had mostly bridge 1 mappers, not to mention 7 people from same clan.. swapping me cause im doing good just so assualt could win more rounds? lame as fuck

the guy bitching about teams PMed me today saying a lot of the guys were saying i hack lmao..

and assualt can be very easy versus noobs (which most of my team were anyway, half team dying just to spam early lmao) so shut up about "defense" being easy when I was mostly only one killing them, they just wanted to make the game easy nothing else.. you say defense is easy, lmao u think 2 people cant outplay 1 defense? then youre just fucking terrible
It would be easier to understand and believe if you had a screenshot of the teams tab, just take one next time (along with the results). And for the second matter, record yourself and upload on YouTube, perhaps that would help...

Offline phuNkiii.ops

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 07:25:25 AM »
lol why would i take SS of that, dont really expect downie shit like this to happen.. and why did admin change title? thats a pretty downie thing to do to  :rtfm:

Offline phuNkiii.ops

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 07:26:30 AM »

pretty sure 2 people on teamspeak can out play 1player on a 1 way map like bridge where there arent even that many spots for that person to be lol.. not my fault people have shit coordination and dont know how to press 3

Offline mamerize

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 07:59:04 AM »
i dont want reply it here since i already replied to him on assist chat. i'm too lazy to watch boring drama..  :D

Offline ronski

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 08:01:47 AM »
i dont want reply it here since i already replied to him on assist chat. i'm too lazy to watch boring drama..  :D
let me help you then, all the messages from shoutbox will be wiped after 100 new shouts

[K][K].mamerize 29m [ASSIST]
phunkii was on def camping with G, some new players was on assault.. admin swap them... to be fair. He start being racist first, then bitching, whining, etc. after a few good warning he was kicked & then come again bitching... he banned after that i believe.

[K][K].mamerize 27m [ASSIST]
plus KK was never on teamspeak. our teamspeak server down 6 month ago... get your fact right before make an accusation.

[K][K].mamerize 20m [ASSIST]
u was told just shut up & play... u ignore all warning because u busy bitching...

[K][K].mamerize 14m [ASSIST]
being racist are enough to be ban... admin still let u play... get a life. Thank u.

Offline mamerize

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 08:06:11 AM »
Thank u ronski.. :up:

Offline phuNkiii.ops

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 08:17:34 AM »
more funny is the fuckboy admin changing title and trying to be funny when he has no idea what was going on, guess it wasnt koden since he actually asked about what happened..

"phunkii was on def camping with G, some new players was on assault.. admin swap them... to be fair. He start being racist first, then bitching, whining, etc. after a few good warning he was kicked & then come again bitching... he banned after that i believe."

lol you dumb , there were tons of players on defense that can confirm i wasnt doing any of that shit.. and im pretty sure there werent any new players on assualt, the teams were balanced, all your clanmates are making different storys, from hacking to being racist and to non existing warnings lmao.. fucking bridge 1mappers

--

lol rosnki putting so much effort, guess it was him changing the title, guess i should just make 5 accounts like him if im banned and it will be ok (:
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 31, 2016, 08:21:33 AM by phuNkiii.ops »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager