Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ghost bullets  (Read 5235 times)

Offline Pipez0r

Ghost bullets
« on: Monday, July 13, 2015, 03:46:51 AM »
I have heard it to happen with also others than me. It happens with weapon, I think randomly, at least I dont recall that I have done something unusual.

Shooting the clip empty (when shooting e from close range, I think I see the blood also) but nothing happens. When trying to reload, it gives reload sound and moves the weapon a bit like starting to reload but nothing happens. If I am lucky enough that I have survived, I throw my sf weapon away and pick it up, and find out thatt its clip is full.

In cases when someone has spectated, they have seen no shooting at all.

I havent had that problem I think with any other weapon. Its strange and annoying.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Ghost bullets
« Reply #1 on: Monday, July 13, 2015, 13:56:05 PM »
I'm pretty sure it's the 203 bug.

Your weapon sometimes stays on the 203 (don't ask me why, I don't know, but it sometimes just happens) when you switch back from it.
I've observed it and even seen the 203 fly out myself (although it doesn't blow anyone up, it's shot too low), but you generally don't notice it.

Although I do believe there is another bug as well where it just won't let you reaload (I do think the bullets register in this case) and the only fix I know for it is to throw down the weapon and pick it up again.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager