Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: What's the agreement about forceclassing?  (Read 5940 times)

Offline The Mentalist

What's the agreement about forceclassing?
« on: Sunday, April 05, 2015, 17:20:20 PM »
First on extraction, then on radio tower, then on alley. What is the agreement? I'm not judging, just asking. If it's ok to forceclass on big clan day, then there is no point of me asking admins to stop it. Also, there was one round where everyone got pistols, and a minute later we get SF guns. That feeled like one of the admins needed an sf at some point.

I'm not against forceclassing, I do it myself and I do it often, but I'm jus wondering on what you guys agreed on.

These screenshots were taken this evening. And not during the last round of a game.

Offline Ganja

Re: What's the agreement about forceclassing?
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, April 05, 2015, 17:52:48 PM »

3 – Keep  AD LEAST the game 75 %  original
And if nessasairy  25 %  CHANCE Weapon  for the fun part .
Command is,   Admin consul :   AFC  WEAPON

if people read the topics, than they would not have these questions.

lol

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, April 05, 2015, 17:53:33 PM »
Ganja.... rofl
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline The Mentalist

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, April 05, 2015, 18:10:02 PM »
lol

Where did you find that info Ganja? The announcement for today just had 4 maps in it, and the announcement for 12/04 doesn't have that info. I also don't see a sticky topic somewhere in this section of the forum.

Sorry for asking then and thanks for answering.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, April 05, 2015, 18:17:52 PM »
they are kids, just kids. doing shit and shit again.
sad to see that. but its just normal I guess.
don't like to play on bcd like fun server.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, April 05, 2015, 18:19:11 PM »
Until now we tolerate a small change of guns for the fun for the people who like it, also admins in BCD are humans and they are adult players. and if the server runs empty we will know its not good but as I see every time ,som players cry som players yelling hooah .
So we try to make it for all a nice game day ( YOU GIF AND YOU GET A GOOD TIME) I am sure the most of the time BCD is played in classic style so to make a topic about the view times that admins gif fun to others ore for them self its great !.

To come to your question I am busy to make a other way of inputh for the clans.
You can see in :  http://aao25.com/forum/big-clan-day/clan-is-the-boss/  and becose I had to my cogitate about the limit in this I  choose for adleast 75 % classic and 25 weapon change aloud if nessesairy. 
So whit this the anser to your question.
My slogan is we can`t make all happy for 100 %, people are very diffrent so you need olso tolerance from the other site. 
I hope you understand and accept the admin decision your not alone its we.

Greeting =PUF=Vanoke

Offline The Mentalist

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, April 05, 2015, 18:22:36 PM »
Until now we tolerate a small change of guns for the fun for the people who like it, also admins in BCD are humans and they are adult players. and if the server runs empty we will know its not good but as I see every time ,som players cry som players yelling hooah .
So we try to make it for all a nice game day ( YOU GIF AND YOU GET A GOOD TIME) I am sure the most of the time BCD is played in classic style so to make a topic about the view times that admins gif fun to others ore for them self its great !.

To come to your question I am busy to make a other way of inputh for the clans.
You can see in :  http://aao25.com/forum/big-clan-day/clan-is-the-boss/  and becose I had to my cogitate about the limit in this I  choose for adleast 75 % classic and 25 weapon change aloud if nessesairy. 
So whit this the anser to your question.
My slogan is we can`t make all happy for 100 % people are very diffrent so you need olso tolerance from the other site. 
I hope you understand and accept the admin decision your not alone its we.

Greeting =PUF=Vanoke

Ok, thanks for all the info. I'll be there next Sunday!  :style:

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, April 05, 2015, 18:40:24 PM »
they are kids, just kids. doing shit and shit again.
sad to see that. but its just normal I guess.
don't like to play on bcd like fun server.
    Its SOOOOOOOOOOOO  difficult normal I know HT did change guns,  I do not want to choose   between HT AND SWISS clan I hope for Tolerance .  In new setting the Boss clan is the ....... boss  and whit the untill now  75%  25% setting  they know how far they can go in this.

But i see and did change it in rules already in  90 % 10 % in the hope its acceptable for all.  what you say Merlin ?
« Last Edit: Sunday, April 05, 2015, 19:03:05 PM by Vanoke »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, April 05, 2015, 19:24:21 PM »
good job as always Vanoke.
I guess it should be as normal as possible, otherwise you should make another bcd, but with an addiction of fun :)
at the beginning you did say, the last round before map changing could be done with fc. this is good and nice. also for all players to see the power of aa2 and its multiple kind of. but change the guns already before the middle of the match has reached - this is a no go for me. for sure when done because of loosing the match. then the "boss" should change the teams by swap, but only one admin should do this. would be ok for me - to balance the teams. for having fun.
but not force classing. this is no fun at all.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, April 05, 2015, 19:31:23 PM »
good job as always Vanoke.
I guess it should be as normal as possible, otherwise you should make another bcd, but with an addiction of fun :)
at the beginning you did say, the last round before map changing could be done with fc. this is good and nice. also for all players to see the power of aa2 and its multiple kind of. but change the guns already before the middle of the match has reached - this is a no go for me. for sure when done because of loosing the match. then the "boss" should change the teams by swap, but only one admin should do this. would be ok for me - to balance the teams. for having fun.
but not force classing. this is no fun at all.
  I will talk to other Clans.. And all credits go to    :up:  =PUF=SOUTH    :cool:   today i willcontact you to understand better your writing NOW SLEEP WELL ALL !  Dream BIG.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, April 05, 2015, 21:09:20 PM »
Just to stir the shit pot a bit...

The official stance is that we don't want it to be done every round over and over, that's why forceclassed servers aren't tracked. An occasional round is perfectly fine, everybody likes to change things up, otherwise the gameplay gets boring.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #11 on: Monday, April 06, 2015, 01:18:56 AM »
Where did you find that info Ganja? The announcement for today just had 4 maps in it, and the announcement for 12/04 doesn't have that info. I also don't see a sticky topic somewhere in this section of the forum.
If you click on the link on top of his quote and then do ctrl+F to find the percentages. The info is there somewhere in the middle :)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Galle

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, April 09, 2015, 16:35:20 PM »
Hello guys

Like vanoke said, there has been forceclassing from the start of BCD, so yes it is part of it. I know some dont like it but some does. To make some clear myself i prefer normal style like the map is designed, but some times fc is good too. People have asked me to do some fc in BCD so i do it if i think it is fine. I think it is good way to mix sometimes the game and i like the way kore does it -> too much camping so lets put some fc round in the mix. I get that some think it is not so much fun but some like it. I remember we had bit mis understanding about fc in some point, mister x fc one gun and i fc one gun maybe 10 seconds after by accident. We live in fragile aa community so we like to please all in BCD but it aint always possible.

I know Jelle/mentalist it just asking about it and im fine with it. Like vanoke replied we have done fc in past and it is part of future too. But i dont think what happen last time in BCD was nothing unusual. We didnt fc more than 25% of time, like i said i like normal and ppl asked for fc from me many times. And yes this time BCD was not OFFICIAL bcd at easter. So we let it ride a bit freely than normal but nothing exspecial. People asked and we keep it in control. I dont remember any unnormal complaining about fc to any other bcd we have every sunday and South was there too, and i asked about rules like map change at unoffiicial BCD.

Im sorry if i have done some harm and hope u guys can live with it. BCD is all about having fun all around at that aint changed. Only thing im bit surprised is merlin calling me a kid which is a bit harsh? Im done my service in real army for 1 year and count myself as a man. But yeah what of it, i dont care about talking about me being a kid or man, this is BCD and i like it very much and want it to bee cool to every player.

Thanks Galle
Lasse Kukkonen, is there any better?

Offline Ganja

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, April 09, 2015, 16:44:23 PM »
Well it's always good to explain yourself. If you ask me 25% FC wouldn't hurt anyone

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, April 09, 2015, 17:51:25 PM »
Still relatively high but if thats what ppl want then so be it =p

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager