Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Big Clan Day 16th August  (Read 9734 times)

Offline ronski

Big Clan Day 16th August
« on: Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 10:02:10 AM »

We'll play 45mins each map, same clan members will be swapped to same team as long as it's possible.
Teams will change sides after 22minutes of play on each map, please do not remain.

Welcome all and have fun.

Hosts:  -Seke^ Seurahuone (eu) and -iL^ Iron Lungs (us)

Offline Ganja

Re: Big Clan Day 16th August
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 19:38:38 PM »
Hey I don't want to ruin all the efforts of the BCD organisators, but there's like 6-7 topics about BCD at the same time and it is kind of confusing, maybe something can be done about it ?

Offline ronski

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, August 13, 2015, 01:17:06 AM »
Hey I don't want to ruin all the efforts of the BCD organisators, but there's like 6-7 topics about BCD at the same time and it is kind of confusing, maybe something can be done about it ?

Well thats true, should have posted this one on monday or tuesday. We have two more sundays to go until we step aside and new season of BCD starts in Vanokes lead. Next weeks BCD is going to be a bit different than its previous events. Stay tuned

Offline Ganja

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, August 13, 2015, 08:37:19 AM »
Well thats true, should have posted this one on monday or tuesday. We have two more sundays to go until we step aside and new season of BCD starts in Vanokes lead. Next weeks BCD is going to be a bit different than its previous events. Stay tuned

Ok. I looked chaotic because I hadn't been online in a while and all I could see in unread posts was BCD BCD BCD, but in the end I got it, thanks !

Offline Galle

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, August 16, 2015, 10:00:15 AM »
It is Big Clan Day tonight! Join and enjoy  :style:
Lasse Kukkonen, is there any better?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager