Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ban Appeal GodLike.  (Read 4093 times)

Offline GodLike!

Ban Appeal GodLike.
« on: Saturday, December 26, 2015, 19:03:46 PM »
- Player Name GodLike.
- Battletracker ID http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/810288/Godlike./
- Reason Linked Account

Hello friend, I'm here today to determine the depth of the ban I received my neighbor because that's what I understood what link http://aao25.com/forum/ban-appeals-98/ban-appeal-(lil)-azruill-!/msg96461/?topicseen#new

I want to know what I wrote here about that my brother and I received BAN members will establish the neighbor because we live here in the community, and we use common WIFI I want you to take that into account and I also want you to ask all the players acquaintances Oh I play without CHEATS ..

sorry because my English is bad i tried to explain..

brother account is http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/812775/Mickey../

Offline GodLike!

Re: Ban Appeal GodLike.
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, December 27, 2015, 01:57:03 AM »
I Still waiting and the weekend gonna end soon ihave not sleep and still waiting any replay from active staff please and thanks.

Offline Alex

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, December 27, 2015, 03:38:48 AM »
One of your previous usernames on that BT account is the same name the banned played has used multiple times, .Azruill...

I'm confused though. OKstop said in his ban appeal that you were his brother, and mickey was his neighbor.
okey all ican say its my fault used the hack. and its okey to unban me but now you baned my brother for no reason GodLike. never used an shit now his baned idont know why
Now you're saying that okstop is your neighbor and mickey is your brother?
« Last Edit: Sunday, December 27, 2015, 03:40:49 AM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline ronski

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, December 27, 2015, 04:51:48 AM »
As much as I can see from serverlogs, GodLike and Mickey seems to be two different players, but like Killaman said GodLike seems to be the same as originally banned [Lil].Azruill..!

Offline Bart!

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, December 27, 2015, 05:07:01 AM »
The problem is, that in some way you still tolerate the banned player to play as well, because he is your friend, I suppose he made a new account on the same network as yours, to circumvent his own ban.

Because of this, you have him to blame for your ban, because if he did not circumvent, you would've never been banned anyways.

Also the fact that he even asks his main account to be unbanned after already circumventing shows that he really doesn't understand what he did wrong.

Offline GodLike!

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, December 27, 2015, 06:30:18 AM »
GodLike orginal player if you can see its [Lil].Nidroan i were on of the [lil].Clan wish azruill lead it iwere one of this clan members on the past and yes my account was named azruill is that a problem for you? all ihave to say its not the same person and we havint played with azruill like 2 years or more he quit if you can check me and sexy kandaz and more players have to be linked because we are neighbors also i can name my self azruil with out problem azruill is a pokemon... and now am baned cuz am linked to him you can ask all ppl that know me ihavint use cheat so idont deserve ban please take care of AA2.5 players ireally did nothing to be baned.. thanks

Offline GodLike!

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, December 27, 2015, 06:33:59 AM »
As much as I can see from serverlogs, GodLike and Mickey seems to be two different players, but like Killaman said GodLike seems to be the same as originally banned [Lil].Azruill..!
dude please do not listen to azruill you need the true story just ask me/
me "godlike" and "Mickey" are brothers that using two PC's and enjoying the game together we still active and playing...

Offline GodLike!

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, December 27, 2015, 06:46:25 AM »
One of your previous usernames on that BT account is the same name the banned played has used multiple times, .Azruill...

I'm confused though. OKstop said in his ban appeal that you were his brother, and mickey was his neighbor. Now you're saying that okstop is your neighbor and mickey is your brother?

dont make me kill him he can say what ever he want!!!!!

Offline GodLike!

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, December 27, 2015, 10:10:34 AM »
Guys i wanna play the game that kid destroyed my weekend any one taking care of this post? :S
sorry If am snoozing too mutch iknow you doing a hard work of checking and do stuff and i appreciate this work but iwant to play the game before igo back to work :(

Offline GodLike!

« Reply #9 on: Monday, December 28, 2015, 02:10:59 AM »
guys why ther is no one checking or replaying on my post it important to me

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager