Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 7730 times)

Offline Bosko

Ban appeal
« on: Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 18:05:19 PM »
Old account: http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/693469/
New account: http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/853495/

Activate it.

P.S. let me know when activation is done...
« Last Edit: Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 18:29:35 PM by Bosko »

Offline Bosko

Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 18, 2014, 12:51:00 PM »
Anyone of admins activated me or what? I can't logout my old acc from Assist because Assist window is blinking like alien coded it, what I need to do now, more waiting?  :?

Offline Bosko

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, September 18, 2014, 15:03:17 PM »
EDIT: it's written for zibi, but his post was removed due to forum rules.

- first of all, I don't care about Ganja, because we all know that I'm better than him. I'm banned for using macro(but I haven't used it, no installed/running mouse software on my PC), also there is no proof for my ban, really, but I don't care for it.

- second, I need activation of my new account because my old is banned(described above) and I don't know why I'm not activated yet.

- third, you said me my macro don't help me and you're right, because I never used it...

Now check bold letters here: http://aao25.com/forum/ban-appeals-98/ban-appeal-section-posting-rules/
and get out of here. I know that you remember well, your disconnecting everytime you played against me.
« Last Edit: Thursday, September 18, 2014, 16:00:42 PM by Bosko »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, September 18, 2014, 15:23:50 PM »
The reason I didn't activate your account this morning is plain and simple:
The week wasn't up. You got banned this evening, you will be unbanned no sooner than this evening.

Now, in order for me to activate your new account, you need to try and log in to Assist with it, otherwise I can't process the activation.

EDIT:
And yes, you are right about the link, which is why I deleted his post here and in the other thread.

And just to clarify for him, because he obviously can't use the search function:
you are not allowed to CREATE a new account if you already have one, but if you had a bunch of accounts BEFORE Assist took over, you can use them.
« Last Edit: Thursday, September 18, 2014, 15:26:48 PM by teddy_grizzly_bear »
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Bosko

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, September 18, 2014, 15:57:18 PM »
I understand but I do not know why is my Assist windows blinking/flickering after I press "OK" button after show of message: BANNED! You have been banned, You can not play this game anymore, Reason: Usage of Macro.

This is reason why I can not login to Assist with my new account, and I'm asking you to tell me how to fix this flickering/blinking Assist window when I press "OK" after ban message is shown?

I don't have any other accounts and I can't logout this banned acc, I don't know how to solve the flickering of my Assist window.  :shock:
« Last Edit: Thursday, September 18, 2014, 16:02:32 PM by Bosko »

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, September 18, 2014, 16:00:45 PM »
Go to your Assist files and delete settings.dat.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Bosko

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, September 18, 2014, 16:09:26 PM »
Done, I signed with my new account and now I need to wait your activation. One more question, now when I deleted "settings" file is it deleted all of my settings and controls in Assist and in-game, or it was deleted only Login data?

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, September 18, 2014, 16:13:05 PM »
Assist settings only (which includes login data).
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, September 18, 2014, 16:15:08 PM »
Activated
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Bosko

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, September 18, 2014, 16:19:04 PM »
Thanks guys, I really appreciate your work and I hope I won't be banned without any reasons/proof again, because I just want to play this game normally as always...

Best regards,
funxi.

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, September 18, 2014, 16:22:04 PM »
Thanks guys, I really appreciate your work and I hope I won't be banned without any reasons/proof again, because I just want to play this game normally as always...

Best regards,
funxi.

What do you mean without proof, we got proof, we would not have given you a temporary ban without proof of macro usage.

Offline Bosko

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, September 18, 2014, 16:28:28 PM »
Sorry ELiZ but I requested proof when I got banned and till now I'm not received it yet, for me it is like there is no any proof, because I belive in myself -> no mouse software was running while I was playing and I never used any script or something related to macro. Best regards

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, September 18, 2014, 16:51:34 PM »
Sorry ELiZ but I requested proof when I got banned and till now I'm not received it yet, for me it is like there is no any proof, because I belive in myself -> no mouse software was running while I was playing and I never used any script or something related to macro. Best regards
Do really want us to post the video we used as secondary proof of macro usage?
The primary detection, you were the second highest user during the week we were running the silent detections.

Just because the macro was running inside your mouse, you thought we could not detect it, guess again.
« Last Edit: Thursday, September 18, 2014, 16:53:12 PM by ELiZ »

Offline Bosko

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, September 18, 2014, 17:26:13 PM »
Yes, if you want, I don't know what you used as proofs but I just wanna tell you that you was wrong in some facts, and macro never running inside my mouse, now I will play with non-gaming(classic/office mouse) and if you ban me again, I will be sure there is no proof and there is someone's personal reason to ban clean and good player without reason. No offense.

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, September 18, 2014, 17:46:18 PM »
This is what we used as secondary proof for you:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager