Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Vegeta  (Read 18322 times)

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
Re: Vegeta
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, January 01, 2014, 16:16:51 PM »
Lol so funny couldnt even tell the truth you lying little toe rag. You sunshine have zero honour.

stealing your tag was just to anouy you and it worked.  Was funny for a little while.
You like to damage others for your own amusement? You purposefully try to ruin the game for others, and then you call me selfish. Doesn't that go against your 'Robin Hood morals'? I sincerely hope that behaviour will bring you far in your life, because otherwise you'll have a hard time mate.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 01, 2014, 16:18:31 PM by SASF-DarkShooter »

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, January 01, 2014, 17:59:31 PM »
See you totally ignored the lying part . You are a liar we both know that. I just wondered would you have  at least some morals, but no you lie aswell as go on the easy side for easy kills. so that s selfish liar me thinks.

So am trying to be a robin hood and your just being selfish. Rather be in my camp.

You ruin the game for others for selfish reasons I ruin your game and you run for help. Please ban Vegeta. If you remeber right I asked are you sure you want this. Yes says you. Then when I start tking you run to admin lol so funny.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline Dialects

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, January 01, 2014, 18:06:24 PM »
SASF-DarkShooter has more credibility than you do, No-Nonsense.

Not only that, he has shown that it is in his self interest to help the community out, not degrade it.

You, on the other hand, seem rather clinched towards believing you're Bruce Almighty.

This game and community do not need heroes like yourself. Not even a Robin Hood.

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, January 01, 2014, 18:29:30 PM »
See you totally ignored the lying part . You are a liar we both know that. I just wondered would you have  at least some morals, but no you lie aswell as go on the easy side for easy kills. so that s selfish liar me thinks.

So am trying to be a robin hood and your just being selfish. Rather be in my camp.

You ruin the game for others for selfish reasons I ruin your game and you run for help. Please ban Vegeta. If you remeber right I asked are you sure you want this. Yes says you. Then when I start tking you run to admin lol so funny.
If you'd be as experienced as you inclined to be, you'd know that it's easier getting a lot of kills when you're on Assault nowadays rather than defense.
What I said was that I didn't want you to do it, but I couldn't stop you, as it wasn't on my server. Anyhow, I'll probably see you ingame in a week, and I'll see if all you still can do is try to provoke people & teamkill.

Also @Mikawe, I appreciate you vouching for my credibility, but we all know a good reputation doesn't give 100% certainty either. I think someone like Pit proved that.

Offline Dialects

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, January 01, 2014, 18:46:14 PM »
Also @Mikawe, I appreciate you vouching for my credibility, but we all know a good reputation doesn't give 100% certainty either. I think someone like Pit proved that.

Nothing gives 100% certainty in this world. I'd rather trust my gut on this even when the chances are barely 50%.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 06:19:35 AM »
If you'd be as experienced as you inclined to be, you'd know that it's easier getting a lot of kills when you're on Assault nowadays rather than defense.
What I said was that I didn't want you to do it, but I couldn't stop you, as it wasn't on my server. Anyhow, I'll probably see you ingame in a week, and I'll see if all you still can do is try to provoke people & teamkill.

Still totally ignored the lying accusation. Theme running here. And at least  one guy holds you in good esteem. wonder when he will see though your lies. Or if you will take a new road and stand up and admit you also tkd me plenty times and some of your cla mates. Try giving truth a chance. It works honset it does, You will feel better once you tell the truth.
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 08:12:55 AM »
Still totally ignored the lying accusation. Theme running here. And at least  one guy holds you in good esteem. wonder when he will see though your lies. Or if you will take a new road and stand up and admit you also tkd me plenty times and some of your cla mates. Try giving truth a chance. It works honset it does, You will feel better once you tell the truth.
Whether or not my clanmates have teamkilled you, I do not know and if they have you should've reported them on my clan website and measures would have been taken. However I am certain that I have never intentionally tk'd you, maybe once or twice throughout the years a fireline or an unlucky grenade, but nothing intentional. I think my on average 53 ROE an hour speaks in my adventage with this.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 10:40:08 AM »
Whether or not my clanmates have teamkilled you, I do not know and if they have you should've reported them on my clan website and measures would have been taken. However I am certain that I have never intentionally tk'd you, maybe once or twice throughout the years a fireline or an unlucky grenade, but nothing intentional. I think my on average 53 ROE an hour speaks in my adventage with this.

See now you are making progress. So you now admit to tking maybe. lol. You and I know for a fact that you did in fact TK me intentionally. When I tked you you did the same back. I have nothing to hide here or lose. You do. you are lying to the guys in here only. You are not lying to me. As we both know, that  I know the truth. Shall we look at you specfic roe on the time period we are talking about?? It will be way higher. NAd every time you do it you reconnected. The longer you continue to lie the bigger a hole you are digging for your self. And its not fair your mate sticking up for you, and you continue to lie. Best thing to do is not reply to this post. It will just grow man.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 11:27:36 AM »
See now you are making progress. So you now admit to tking maybe. lol. You and I know for a fact that you did in fact TK me intentionally. When I tked you you did the same back. I have nothing to hide here or lose. You do. you are lying to the guys in here only. You are not lying to me. As we both know, that  I know the truth. Shall we look at you specfic roe on the time period we are talking about?? It will be way higher. NAd every time you do it you reconnected. The longer you continue to lie the bigger a hole you are digging for your self. And its not fair your mate sticking up for you, and you continue to lie. Best thing to do is not reply to this post. It will just grow man.
A lot of the times anyone TKs somebody you'll find they will reconnect. Wanna know why? Here's a secret. Servers usually kick you for that and then you have to come back. Who would have though, huh?

And because of this a lot of the times after getting kicked I don't even know who it was I TKed.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 12:53:27 PM »
Teamkilling noob has really good arguments for his actions....

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 13:06:02 PM »
I tk'd you back the last time? Look at the screenshot I posted, you left immediately after you tkd me, hard to tk you back then isn't it.

Offline |M|RapturesWifey

« Reply #41 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 16:00:06 PM »
Your husband was the one with the problem I never said bo to you, I never tkd you. Did I???
I came in to decent player on def. You and you man were on assault I saw you wetre getting beat I joined you as I always do. I always help the weak side. So you man decide oh boy great chance to jump over to the easy side on def. We are now 3 on def me and a half on ass. SO I told him he was just another selfish player running to def and leaving HIS WIFE on the harder side. And face you aint no bridge player well not with a gun any way :) So i point out hes a clown and he is. You did not have a problem with me it was you man if you want to xcall him that. I dont.

Bye the way this is the guy who said he was a dev. Is that correct????

I JUST BARELY SEEN THIS BUT
EXCUSE ME BUT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW ME AND MY HUSBAND PLAY! IT don't matter if he gets on the other team that's OK its just  more practice  for me against a good player.And what are you talking about  you never tkd me UGH YES YOU DID LIKE TWO OR THREE TIMES SO YOUR LYING ABOUT IT.

And yes he did say he was an EX DEV! so what about that?
<3 RapturesWifey <3

Offline Rapture

« Reply #42 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 19:53:55 PM »
Your husband was the one with the problem I never said bo to you, I never tkd you. Did I???
I came in to decent player on def. You and you man were on assault I saw you wetre getting beat I joined you as I always do. I always help the weak side. So you man decide oh boy great chance to jump over to the easy side on def. We are now 3 on def me and a half on ass. SO I told him he was just another selfish player running to def and leaving HIS WIFE on the harder side. And face you aint no bridge player well not with a gun any way :) So i point out hes a clown and he is. You did not have a problem with me it was you man if you want to xcall him that. I dont.

Bye the way this is the guy who said he was a dev. Is that correct????

it really doesnt even matter at this point, but yes u did tk her. And before u start lying and say u didnt please refer to the ss i posted here http://aao25.com/general-chat-90/int-tk'er-with-ss/ and u can see in the ss that u did infact tk her. as far as this nonsense of "oh no u went to the easy side thats why i tk'ed u" thats childish man. Someone has to be on def. I then came back to assault a few minutes later and thats when u started tk'ing me. When wifey asked why u was doing that , u then started to tk her. You should seriously grow up man. Thats all childish stuff your doing. And yes infact ingame u said something to the effect of "I know u kinda people" to which i responded "What? Ex-Dev now Mod". And im guessing that kinda pissed u off cause thats when u started your crap :)

But yes i WAS apart of the DEV team. After finding myself with little to no time to help in contributing to the future of Assist, thats when i demoted myself and removed my DEV status. But thats besides the point. Point is no matter if its a DEV, EX-DEV, MOD, Regular player or whatever, a player shouldnt just be running around tk'ing people when things doesnt go his way. Hope to see u ingame when i get more time to play

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 20:54:09 PM »
wow this topic is still going, 3 pages of na da

Online Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 23:03:32 PM »
Hes #_INSERT_SOMETHING_HERE_# is OVER 9000!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 23:33:23 PM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager