Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: screenshot (updated)  (Read 1446 times)

Offline [Eu-R]999medic

screenshot (updated)
« on: Wednesday, June 26, 2013, 18:57:24 PM »
Hi all, bit of a noob with all this but i have a ss and at the bottom left corner which says "aguicontroller" . Not sure how to post it or what to do with it.

The reason behind checking ss was that i was dead and watching last player. He was on belly and slowly moving. The possible offender from what appeared 100yds away quickly picked up on his position behind a hill with NO line of sight. As the soldier moved in another direction so did the potential defender slowly with sight up ready to pick him off, if he moved left then so did the offender and gradually moving closer and the inevidable happened.

Any ideas please.   Thanks in advance   Medic

http://81.19.216.50/1716/pb002070.htm

http://81.19.216.50/1716/pb002252.htm

http://81.19.216.50/1716/pb002261.htm
« Last Edit: Thursday, June 27, 2013, 05:51:14 AM by [Eu-R]999medic »

Offline noobslayer

Re: screenshot (updated)
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, June 27, 2013, 06:16:25 AM »
That "aguicontroller'' thing is from CVar list, which shows up everytime you join a server

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, June 27, 2013, 06:17:37 AM »
on screen names are from TeamSpeak 3 Overlay
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline [Eu-R]999medic

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, June 27, 2013, 06:20:43 AM »
Thanks for that, and appologies sorry just checking as new to this lol

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, June 27, 2013, 06:26:21 AM »
Thanks for that, and appologies sorry just checking as new to this lol
np, in doubt, post :)
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, June 27, 2013, 06:35:51 AM »
I am famous :D

Offline Rob_LD

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, June 27, 2013, 06:42:57 AM »
And finally:
This is the first thread I ever read here where someone is asking to check the evidences.

No hearsay nor allege...

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager