Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Can you check this guy?  (Read 7832 times)

Offline Pipez0r

Can you check this guy?
« on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 08:32:55 AM »
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/542791/Cpt.Alen/

I dont normally start such topics and I very rarely even suspect that someone has something weird going on, but Im curious about this one.

To make it clear, Im not accusing him of cheating nor believe he is, Im just curious. I know only one player in this game who shoots as accurately, whom I will not name. This guy has shot me and many others with 1-2 bullets headshots through smoke many times, and especially in long and middle range he gets me with 1-2 bullets/bursts headshots even while Im moving and in such weird situations like when I quickly show up and try to hide again when he cannot know from where I will show up in long range..

He can be just super lucky with super quick reflexes of course, its just rare in this scale. But he doesnt seem to be good player, at least his tactics dont seem to be best and way he moves.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: Can you check this guy?
« Reply #1 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 08:39:55 AM »
He seems to play only Pipeline SF. Just saying...

Offline Pipez0r

« Reply #2 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 08:53:19 AM »
Has played also bridge and normal pipeline and as I said, his tactics are not good. I also see that he has played these maps much (as have I) but it doesnt remove the fact about how he shoots. One guy who shot me through smoke like that and anyway weirdly shot me always, played long time so and then he was banned later (playername cleaner.)

Offline ronski

« Reply #3 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 09:01:49 AM »
Oh I love your avatar Koden! <3

And just to stay at topic: hmm Bridge and Pipeline... Let me guess, he plays defence?

Offline Pipez0r

« Reply #4 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 09:08:05 AM »
Yeah defense mostly. But even that doesnt matter. For example on bridge he did many times so that when assault smoked def road totally, I rushed  and from def car he sniped me in the best smoked area or shot me with couple of bullets. Other situations were when he was in tower and I crawled next to mid tower, instant headshots with couple of bullets before I could even shoot.

Pipe and pipe sf from east vent nearly always instant headshot while Im running or when I appear from behind the corner.

These are just some examples and with nobody it happens always.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #5 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 10:05:30 AM »
Nothing weird that I can see. No other accounts either.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Pipez0r

« Reply #6 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 10:40:54 AM »
Rgr, thanks for checking :) he is just then super lucky ^^

Offline Ganja

« Reply #7 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 11:57:02 AM »
Like stated he's a defence hero on all the maps. When you know where the enemy comes from it's easier to make good shots !

Offline Pipez0r

« Reply #8 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 13:25:08 PM »
Yeah, I know also them and can also make "weird" shots. But, as you know bridge also Ganja, if the def road at mid tower is smoked with 3-4 smokes, and I go through from the middle and a guy doesnt spam with his sniper but shoots just once and gets you, isnt usually happening. Once it can happen in a while, but if it happens often with same guy and his rare shots are "following" me in smoke when he has R, its weird. Also in Pipeline when there are all the time headshots in weird situations by same guy, its weird.

But oh well, I trust this assist good anticheat system with individual log checking, so this guy is just one of most lucky players around, doing similar kills than cleaner in the beginning of 2015 who got banned.

Often I see if a player is a good player and owning because of that. But this guy isnt a good player, he just shoots accurately.

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Friday, February 05, 2016, 17:38:51 PM »
Good bridge player, have played with him for years and can't imagine him using anything out or ordinary.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager