Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: 3 guys, Please do your checks  (Read 10433 times)

Offline Comatos_IL

3 guys, Please do your checks
« on: Sunday, June 22, 2014, 08:15:33 AM »
These were posted by =IGC=Ticus in our forums...
I know Leon is a really good player, but other too I know nothing, and Shadow's name change record is high as hell, nothing normal...

" https://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/406484/A%24AP.sh4d0w%252B/

This guy was playing and I saw him cook a flash flash enemy and his mate behind E and he didn't get flash.

Also SUCKER S

https://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/241974/Sucker.-%3D%5ES%5E%3D-/

doing some ass weird shots head shot when he was red kill 3 E. running around and head shooting people.

Leon the Poland dude he seems to know where everybody was today when I was playing! some people even on his team make comments of him not getting flash.
https://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/691146/leon_zg/

sorry I'm not sure if I'm out of touch with the game but I can tell when something is not right!"
« Last Edit: Sunday, June 22, 2014, 08:49:57 AM by Comatos_IL »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: 3 guys, Please do your checks
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, June 22, 2014, 08:46:38 AM »
You need to provide proper links. The site you copied them from had a way to shorten links, but it doesn't work the same way here.

The 3rd link is this one I guess:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/691146/leon_zg/
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Comatos_IL

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, June 22, 2014, 09:15:23 AM »
Links are fixed

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, June 22, 2014, 11:37:10 AM »
That S player from suckers is hold school. I know him for many hears and i never suspected about him.

Offline Alex

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, June 22, 2014, 13:45:05 PM »
I've known Leon and the WTF clan from back in the 2.5 days when official auth was up. He's just a pretty good player. None of his sessions are out of the ordinary either. Averaging about a 2 FR on hospital isn't all that mind blowing.

As for sucker, I'm baffled why you think he's hacking. A quick look at his session history shows many below 1 fr sessions. His highest being a 1.68 recently on hospital, which is not all that difficult to do.

None of the 3 players you posted seem to be doing well enough to suspect them of hacking.

There's no point is requesting a background check because you think someone is hacking. If they're playing the game, they haven't been caught yet and a background check won't do anything. The only thing BG checks are good for are to find linked accounts.
« Last Edit: Sunday, June 22, 2014, 14:06:52 PM by KiLLaMaN »

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, June 22, 2014, 13:56:08 PM »
There no point is requesting a background check because you think someone is hacking. If they're playing the game, they haven't been caught yet and a background check won't do anything. The only thing BG checks are good for are to find linked accounts.
Hence the reason I didn't wanna look into it even though I saw the topic with updated links :D

Believe or not, it is INCREDIBLY hard to cheat on AA nowadays. If a player hasn't been caught, I'll give you a 99% guarantee he's not cheating.

As for people knowing where you are, not getting flashed and all that sort of thing, this game is full of bugs. Sometimes you get hurt by a flash but you still have your vision, other times the person just hid behind a small thing (you can hide behind a very small post, such as the streetlight posts on Hospital for example)  and thus don't get flashed - it's part of the game mechanics. And some people invest ridiculous amounts of money on sound just for this one game. They buy a soundcard and headsets that can manipulate your sounds so that you hear every 'click' out there and can pinpoint the enemy position within ten degrees or so (I would imagine).

Sometimes people get lucky. If you play this game long enough, you'll see what kind of BS shots you yourself can sometimes produce just out of pure luck.

Even though I don't completely agree with Killaman, because a cheater can have bad scores/fragrates as well, I don't believe any of those would fall into that category though.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Bart!

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, June 22, 2014, 13:59:46 PM »
I indeed want to say, if they aren't banned, they aren't caught for cheating, nor are their linked accounts.

Background checks are useless for finding out whether someone cheats or not. It's only there to see if people have second accounts, to see who they are.

You can ask us to put people on the watchlist so they are checked thoroughly. But a background check will not help in finding cheaters since we automatically ban all linked accounts anyways.

Offline Comatos_IL

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, June 22, 2014, 15:46:01 PM »
Thx for your help guys, I am only here to do my job as an admin.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, June 22, 2014, 15:59:19 PM »
yea been playing with leon for years good player

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, June 22, 2014, 16:45:40 PM »
Yes leon is hacking foshoooo haha

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, June 22, 2014, 16:53:26 PM »
Leon is clean for sure. If he is a cheater, I am a cheater too.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, June 22, 2014, 17:09:40 PM »
Merlin is hacking also! Ban him!

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, June 22, 2014, 17:38:32 PM »
I am a cheater
Thanks for the info, you are now banned.

:D just kidding my friend ;)

I just wanted to add that you guys should not get us wrong, community input is essential to catch some cheaters and we do appreciate the feedback. However, there are a lot of people who have been playing this game for such a long time, that it would be a shame if they weren't better (at least at times) than other newer players.

So keep reporting the suspicious players, but don't forget that everyone has good days and bad days, times where they're lucky and times when they're not. Don't get fooled by a few good shots, wait for a general and regular theme of "too good to be true" playing style before posting here.

Hooah! :)

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #13 on: Monday, June 23, 2014, 06:55:44 AM »
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Ganja

« Reply #14 on: Monday, June 23, 2014, 07:27:20 AM »
I doubt shadow is cheating. Joining winning teams and ragequitting pretty fast to save his frag makes me believe he's clean

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager