Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: =]PE[=Ketchup...  (Read 19808 times)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: =]PE[=Ketchup...
« Reply #75 on: Thursday, March 06, 2014, 05:55:47 AM »
Already tried that, there were no links
That's not entirely true. There are a few links, but the ones I found were all made after the official auth was shut down.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: Friday, April 25, 2014, 23:00:13 PM »
Yes wckd you sound so pro when you are reporting the enemies locations during the rounds. How good are your sounds...we all are jealous. Doesnt make you look like a jerk no no no ..keep reporting them.

lol i missed this 1, raw i do it on purpose lol just to get under peoples skin,

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: Friday, April 25, 2014, 23:18:30 PM »
Uuh Everyone wants to give you some skin... on ur face haha  :P

Offline Ganja

« Reply #78 on: Saturday, April 26, 2014, 04:49:54 AM »
Thought there was some news about him (even if he seems gone).

Anyway nice gravedigging ;)

Offline _Wihelm_Winter_

« Reply #79 on: Saturday, April 26, 2014, 07:35:40 AM »
Or He was too good for ours masters and they pushed him from AA. It isint nice when all the time he login in and plays 15min, comments like Ketuchp stop cheat, or fukin no recoiler. And after topis here, so he goes away from this game. I think he was the best from all ONLINE players last 2 years.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #80 on: Saturday, April 26, 2014, 07:55:09 AM »
Or He was too good for ours masters and they pushed him from AA. It isint nice when all the time he login in and plays 15min, comments like Ketuchp stop cheat, or fukin no recoiler. And after topis here, so he goes away from this game. I think he was the best from all ONLINE players last 2 years.

Sure. You cry all the time about Zibi, but Ketchup is your hero.

Offline _Wihelm_Winter_

« Reply #81 on: Saturday, April 26, 2014, 08:19:32 AM »
Why You want talk about Zibi, he is a few levels lower then Ketchup. But it strange that he goes away from this game. I talk somethimes with him and he was really enjoy AA but now i didnt see him and any heard about him. Now Zibi and another pseudo masters can be the best :)

BTW Ganja really i want to give You some polish lessons. I see your interest about polish language but not this words what You shoud know. :)
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 26, 2014, 08:24:22 AM by _Wihelm_Winter_ »

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #82 on: Saturday, April 26, 2014, 11:10:48 AM »
Really nice gravedigging but back to the topic, it should be a common sense to all AAO admins of what community wants, admins hardly play AAO, very barely so I don't know why admins are so based on their anti cheat system when people here complain about them as well as they played this game long ago, i am sure PE got something and its sure no recoil, i even played against them so i see no point to keep talking about it since nothing is going to change. Simply not to be racist or anything, but people that are smart and no trusted like Israel players, portugues, polish and so on...people from these countries are bad ass smart and if you look at the players on their culture country on which they were banned you see who to look for. Anyway, my point is clear and anyone who would like to report PE or any other suspicious players please please do not attend to do it because there will be no evidence and just your time wasting.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #83 on: Saturday, April 26, 2014, 11:38:05 AM »
I am playing AA more and more lately and I must say I still see nothing wrong.

Offline raw

« Reply #84 on: Saturday, April 26, 2014, 13:13:50 PM »
I am playing AA more and more lately and I must say I still see nothing wrong.

You see nothing wrong because you always compare them to yourself.
And from your own point of view your aim is atleast on the same level..even higher than those weirdly good aiming players.

Just wanted to say this because you like to compare them to yourself and that doesnt tell us anything because nobody thinks you are something special as a player.
AA2  2005-2015
AA:PG 2015-

Offline Bart!

« Reply #85 on: Saturday, April 26, 2014, 13:16:53 PM »
You see nothing wrong because you always compare them to yourself.
And from your own point of view your aim is atleast on the same level..even higher than those weirdly good aiming players.

Just wanted to say this because you like to compare them to yourself and that doesnt tell us anything because nobody thinks you are something special as a player.
I just compare their aim compared to what is possible and how stable it is. Both against as with them while spectating.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager