Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: =]PE[=Ketchup...  (Read 20014 times)

Offline DeeviLz

Re: =]PE[=Ketchup...
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 13:17:13 PM »
only word what i wrote is: -hiGh.

all can then belive what belive.

Offline die$el

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 14:34:39 PM »
Ketchup and alot of PE using something,everybody calling them cheaters,they r using no recoil i am pretty sure.
but there are no proof so nothing to do..

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 16:34:14 PM »
They all get sloppy and get caught sooner or later,  pretty sad players resort to using kiddie  cheats on a 10 year old game, pathetic

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 16:49:47 PM »
haha its catch up, and yea he alwyas was fishy back in the days along with all his polish mates like grantz, i remember knights were accusing them in cheating, he has zero game sense and always camping in delta :P

he never played in the same clan with respected players like nulum pawlik jusek, i guess he was 10 y/o back then

Offline Bart!

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 17:58:25 PM »
The reason why knights didnt trust them was because they had amazing shots, but their gamesense and smart play was close to 0.

No offense, but I see not much has changed, when I see you standing in the open just oneshotting one guy, that's not tactical play, that's just relying on your aim and expecting others to aim worse.

Offline _Wihelm_Winter_

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 19:03:58 PM »
Ketchup and alot of PE using something,everybody calling them cheaters,they r using no recoil i am pretty sure.       
but there are no proof so nothing to do..

U are nice moron Man .... Ugly moron and biatch for me . When a lot of ppl posted about funny loser rmX lacoste u said that he is clean and why we want ban one on the best player .... And now ? What u say ? That ketchup is hacker bla bla bla .... But u havent prooof . For my ketchup its good but somethimes tooo good but meybe iam osły noob . Diesel plz dont write anythink here cause its crappy . Go to your clean lacoste ... Look to his topic and check how many acc hes got and when starts hack .... Funny guy

Offline Ketchup...

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 19:09:08 PM »
haha its catch up, and yea he alwyas was fishy back in the days along with all his polish mates like grantz, i remember knights were accusing them in cheating, he has zero game sense and always camping in delta :P

he never played in the same clan with respected players like nulum pawlik jusek, i guess he was 10 y/o back then

You are right on the same team with the above mentioned did not play , which does not mean that I have not played against them and by playing against such players can learn a lot.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 23:40:43 PM »

You mean this player?
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/551243/
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/513234/

He was catched by Assist ;)
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, February 20, 2014, 02:21:24 AM »

You are right on the same team with the above mentioned did not play , which does not mean that I have not played against them and by playing against such players can learn a lot.
You obviously didn't learn shit from them, your playinstyle is similar to a seagulls. Meaning you play like a bulldozer, running around oneshotting people in the face with no sense of smartness.
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 20, 2014, 02:24:26 AM by Ares »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, February 20, 2014, 03:07:55 AM »
I hate being single-headshotted by Ketchup. He got one of the best aim's of assist at the moment.

But this is a topic for a bg check (which was already done), this is not a threat to put ketchup down and criticize him and tell him his gameplay is stupid and that he doesn' know tactics .

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, February 20, 2014, 03:47:11 AM »
I hate being single-headshotted by Ketchup. He got one of the best aim's of assist at the moment.

But this is a topic for a bg check (which was already done), this is not a threat to put ketchup down and criticize him and tell him his gameplay is stupid and that he doesn' know tactics .
And seeing how the last thread was closed because "nothing looked suspicious" having been viewed by someone who don't know what to look for, we discuss it this time.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, February 20, 2014, 03:54:27 AM »
Ares, if you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk.

People have looked into it, believe me.
The fact that nothing looks suspicious just means if there is something, it's (at least for now) undetectable.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ketchup...

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, February 20, 2014, 03:55:33 AM »
You mean this player?
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/551243/
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/513234/

He was catched by Assist ;)

Sergio he meant his http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/560947/play.+GranzZ/  :D

You obviously didn't learn shit from them, your playinstyle is similar to a seagulls. Meaning you play like a bulldozer, running around oneshotting people in the face with no sense of smartness.

Criticize anyone can in your place I'd start of each,because as I see how you play it there's no tactics or aim.

I wanted to correct , my aim is good but not that good to say that it is one of the best currently. I never considered , and I will not consider.

Offline Ketchup...

« Reply #28 on: Thursday, February 20, 2014, 03:57:36 AM »
And seeing how the last thread was closed because "nothing looked suspicious" having been viewed by someone who don't know what to look for, we discuss it this time.

As for me, do you have any obsessions in my point.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, February 20, 2014, 04:25:40 AM »
Criticize anyone can in your place I'd start of each,because as I see how you play it there's no tactics or aim.
Says the one who lost every match against me and my team. Because of superior tactics and teamplay from us, go sit down son.

As for me, do you have any obsessions in my point.
From my point of view, you have an obsession with me*

No, i just don't like you.
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 20, 2014, 04:27:12 AM by Ares »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager