Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: My brother seems to be having issues.  (Read 1775 times)

Offline TommiOhs

• View Profile
  • AA: Donny^
My brother seems to be having issues.
« on: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 16:58:49 PM »
Hey there, I used Assist for a long time a year or two ago. Wanted to get back into it, as did my brother as he played AA2 but didn't know it even existed.

He's just tried to create an account however he got banned off the forums for trying to do so? I don't live with him, or even anywhere remotely near him as we're 200 miles apart. Never used his computer either as it's new.

Bit disappointed it happened as I was trying to get him to make an account ASAP before he even started the download so he'd be able to get accepted by an Admin sooner.

Some help or support would be appreciated, I also got a permanent ban on my laptop too when all I tried to do was login. Currently accessing this through a VPN which I feel pretty naughty about.

Cheers, Tom.

Offline ronski

Re: My brother seems to be having issues.
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 17:45:31 PM »
Hey there, I used Assist for a long time a year or two ago. Wanted to get back into it, as did my brother as he played AA2 but didn't know it even existed.

He's just tried to create an account however he got banned off the forums for trying to do so? I don't live with him, or even anywhere remotely near him as we're 200 miles apart. Never used his computer either as it's new.

Bit disappointed it happened as I was trying to get him to make an account ASAP before he even started the download so he'd be able to get accepted by an Admin sooner.

Some help or support would be appreciated, I also got a permanent ban on my laptop too when all I tried to do was login. Currently accessing this through a VPN which I feel pretty naughty about.

Cheers, Tom.
Forum accounts and player accounts are different, so without activated forum account you're still able to play. Just download the client and create Battletracker.com playeraccount like it tells you to do, it wont take long time to get player account activated, since the process is automatic, unless there's connection to an existing account being found.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: My brother seems to be having issues.
« Reply #2 on: Monday, January 16, 2017, 00:04:22 AM »
I saw your IP had indeed got a ban on the forums. I don't know why (I don't see a reason for it), but I'm guessing it was automatic. I removed the ban, tho. It's hard to tell about your brother, tho, since I don't know anything about him.

In order for me to help you, I'd need a few more details.

I'm guessing this is your battletracker account:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/847356/

Which account is your brother's?
Which forum account did your brother create?
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager