Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Keep getting "Not Responding" error  (Read 1544 times)

Offline Killville

Keep getting "Not Responding" error
« on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 15:28:07 PM »
Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble deploying? Running Windows 7 on Assist v8.11
« Last Edit: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 15:37:20 PM by Killville »

Offline Alex

Re: Keep getting "Not Responding" error
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 16:03:46 PM »
I've had no problems getting on the 2 times I tried, but I have seen some people today claim the same is happening to them. Obviously a problem with the auth server, and these things happen from time to time. I remember official auth would go down for days at a time back in the day. The only difference is that we don't have people paid to fix these things. I don't have any control over that nor do I know what's wrong, but things should be back to normally eventually. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 16:23:20 PM »
It might also be BT related I would guess, since they ran an update a day or few ago, maybe they're doing something on that end again?
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Alex

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 17:37:19 PM »
It might also be BT related I would guess, since they ran an update a day or few ago, maybe they're doing something on that end again?
BT seems to be down so that might actually be the issue, although I'm still able to play as well as many others.

Offline Killville

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 18:28:58 PM »
Ok. Thanks for the replies. Ill keep trying :)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 02:45:59 AM »
yes, i do see atm americans and autstralians server up and running. this is very strange to me because "Europe" servers do not have any connections so far. and restarting is not possible, servers do crash immediatly

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager