Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Battle Tracker forgot password  (Read 3607 times)

Offline JESSEFIN

• FDF Sergeant - Get out of here you creep!
    • View Profile
  • AA: {B@M}Killer
Battle Tracker forgot password
« on: Saturday, February 18, 2017, 14:53:22 PM »
I had to install OS all over again so i have forgot my password to battletracker. Requested password change 2 times but no email message never arrived.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: Battle Tracker forgot password
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, February 18, 2017, 15:45:09 PM »
I had to install OS all over again so i have forgot my password to battletracker. Requested password change 2 times but no email message never arrived.

I've seen people reporting about this a few times, did you check the spam folder already? As far as i know the main admin @ battletracker has been missing for quite a long time, there still is an active staff member (Frankof) but i don't know if he can check about such issues.

Offline JESSEFIN

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, February 18, 2017, 21:30:50 PM »
I've seen people reporting about this a few times, did you check the spam folder already? As far as i know the main admin @ battletracker has been missing for quite a long time, there still is an active staff member (Frankof) but i don't know if he can check about such issues.
Yea cheched that first. Nothing.

Offline WraShadow

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, February 18, 2017, 22:53:31 PM »
You're probably registered with a hotmail account. I dont think you have a way to get it back anymore. for some oddball reason, people with that mail provider seem to never get emails from battetracker. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news.

» Checkout my Illustration Gallery on the forums
» Checkout my WIP Behancé Gallery

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, February 19, 2017, 07:34:39 AM »
Your using an @msn.com account, I suppose it's possible battletracker has trouble sending mails there as well. I really don't know.
However, that does sound like the most likely answer, unfortunately (unless, of course, you're checking a wrong email address).
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline JESSEFIN

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Monday, February 20, 2017, 09:00:58 AM »
Its not my first time when i forgot and it came ok to my email. But now its my 3rd try and no cigar.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #6 on: Monday, February 20, 2017, 12:54:07 PM »
Its not my first time when i forgot and it came ok to my email. But now its my 3rd try and no cigar.
I'm guessing they have problems with certain mail providers recently (i.e last couple of months/half a year), since hotmail and msn were pretty much the same back in the day, I'm guessing they're both screwed up for some reason. Don't ask me why.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager