Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: account activation please  (Read 7203 times)

Offline Deluxe187

Re: account activation please
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 18:59:11 PM »
If you didn't realise the new account got rejected because of link to existing account(s), which means your pc ( mac-address & hwid ) is linked to those accounts that were used yesterday. Read: they see you or someone else uses that pc to play with those accounts and because of the rule of one account per pc it gets rejected.

bullshit!
that's not true!

no one used my pc the last couple years expect me!
I really dont understand how you judge me as a "criminal".
I just want to play aa2. why not give me a try?

Offline ronski

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 19:05:05 PM »
I just comment on this to say I removed the previous post because I realised there's no chance that you'd be the one I thought you was.

Then again, hwid's and mac addresses are unique, IP connection is different, that wouldn't reject the activation straight away.

You can post your old accounts as a battletracker link to this thread, although like I said they see very well if your computer is recently used to play this game.

Offline Deluxe187

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 19:09:58 PM »
... although like I said they see very well if your computer is recently used to play this game.

this is just impossible.
I bought every part of my hardware from single shops and build my computer from root couple years ago.
no one uses this computer expect me.
I didn't registered on aao25 before.
I really dont know this 2 BT accounts above.

OMG you guys sounds afraid of new players.
WTF.
why? why you so afraid of new players?
OMG this is just ridiculous...
« Last Edit: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 19:14:14 PM by Deluxe187 »

Offline ronski

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 19:18:00 PM »
this is just impossible.
I bought every part of my hardware from single shops and build my computer from root couple years ago.
no one uses this computer expect me.
I didn't registered on aao25 before.
I really dont know this 2 BT accounts above.

OMG you guys sounds afraid of new players.
WTF.
why? why you so afraid of new players?
OMG this is just ridiculous...
alright, sorry if I'm wrong in here,  let's wait for admins to show the relation between the hw used with account registration and with the accounts they are talking about

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 20:37:03 PM »
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/40270/
BT Username: }OFE{Ger.Devil72
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/865519/
BT Username: Fragezeichen
Both uses same computer.
Someone will have to recheck that - the IPs are not a match so it might be a false positive. Difficult for me to check on this tablet, but I might give it a go.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, July 09, 2016, 20:44:11 PM »
It was a false positive - the IPs were from different states in Germany and also from different ISPs.

Activated.

Now to get auth running properly.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, July 10, 2016, 02:52:28 AM »
It was a false positive - the IPs were from different states in Germany and also from different ISPs.

Activated.

Now to get auth running properly.
It was PC link, i could have activated but auth was down anyway, i wanted to do it later when the situation were stable, that why i just left it there to be rejected or activated later, add the fact that ppl wantit tobe done their way and when they want, thats not how it works.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, July 10, 2016, 06:19:37 AM »
It was PC link, i could have activated but auth was down anyway, i wanted to do it later when the situation were stable, that why i just left it there to be rejected or activated later, add the fact that ppl wantit tobe done their way and when they want, thats not how it works.
The only reason I really looked into it was because EUK was taking a long time and I had nothing beter to do ... :D
But funnily enough the web services were up during most of the struggles. But you're right, he didn't loose any time.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager