Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Silly Mouse Problem playing on a Mac Mini  (Read 3089 times)

Offline ..Ba^La..Targa..^..

Silly Mouse Problem playing on a Mac Mini
« on: Friday, January 30, 2015, 14:01:50 PM »
Hello guys, this is my 1st post on this forum, so far I've been thankful for Assist existing, which allows us to play this amazing game online again.

I've been with a Mac Mini and played the game online, no full screen(playing on a window) with no problems for a month or so at all until yesterday, when the mouse cursor just began leaving the game window area when I had to look further right or left, rendering me unable to play it.

I haven't change a thing in configurations, as far as I remember. What can I do? Please help me buddies.
Modify message

Offline Ganja

Re: Silly Mouse Problem playing on a Mac Mini
« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 30, 2015, 14:35:52 PM »
This actually is your second post because you made 2 topics for the same problem ;)

« Reply #2 on: Friday, January 30, 2015, 14:44:53 PM »
Oh sry. I posted the 1st one in Assist issues, but I think it's more appropriate for AA issues forum...

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #3 on: Friday, January 30, 2015, 14:46:48 PM »
I removed the other one.

Sorry to say that I'm unable to help you, I know too little about macs.

Offline Petrol

« Reply #4 on: Friday, January 30, 2015, 15:40:23 PM »
Eliz, it is not a problem with Mac, but with wine which you have chosen to deal with lack of amd64 version of aao.

Mouse should be locked but it isn't. As far as I remember winetricking direct was solution to this problem.

You have to know that if you won't take some steps to save this  game it will die.

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #5 on: Friday, January 30, 2015, 15:54:03 PM »
Eliz, it is not a problem with Mac, but with wine which you have chosen to deal with lack of amd64 version of aao.

Mouse should be locked but it isn't. As far as I remember winetricking direct was solution to this problem.

You have to know that if you won't take some steps to save this  game it will die.
It was working for him until yesterday, and since there has not been any update to the client for a while, the problem should not be the client it self, but rather some setting for AA itself.

To Targa:
First try this:
On the Install Tab, click
"Reset+Repair AA"
This will delete setting files for the game, but will leave most of the files intact.

If that don't work try this:
On the Install Tab, click
"Complete Re-install" to completely reinstall the game

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, January 31, 2015, 17:07:24 PM »
Thanks for your repplies!

I tried the first option, the one which deletes settings not all files, and still the mouse didn't lock.

Now I'm reinstalling it from the other option. Let's see what happens...

Offline Petrol

« Reply #7 on: Monday, February 02, 2015, 05:30:11 AM »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager