Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: SB bans  (Read 5227 times)

Offline Robert

SB bans
« on: Wednesday, January 13, 2016, 17:46:03 PM »
Would like to ask who keeps banning me from sb every time i post, it gets deleted and i get 24hr ban. Which is a shame to me, it gives me no way to communicate quickly with the players I want to talk with, sb should be accessible for everyone, speech of freedom, expressing your feelings, and aa always had drama, it will always have drama so to me banning people from sb gives more anger to people making them rage quit which leaves aa losing players as well.

Most of people on the forum is getting picked by AA management because of their past, management can't, bare in mind can't select individuals who they hate and publicise on the forum such as this thing happened.already, they can't show users privacy. AA management has come to the point where they pick every single reason to ban people from everywhere, especially forums. I remember back in a day when johnny was here or even when pit ran AA for period of time admins never took such a hassle to ban people really, new faces on admin high horses, new policies which does not suit AA at all.

I can imagine my post being delete, maybe even my account banned again for some reason, which just proves my point, I would like everyone to express their feelings to AA management since johnny left and let them know what you think of their job where they pick every single argument.

Offline Ganja

Re: SB bans
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 13, 2016, 18:16:39 PM »
making them rage quit which leaves aa losing players as well.

If it's not the ghosting, the fastswap, the glitches and the hacks, it must be the shoutbox bans that makes people ragequit ! Or now that I think about it, maybe hackers like you who are ready to pay to spoil others fun :/

Offline Alex

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 13, 2016, 18:19:58 PM »
You're luck you're still allowed on this site since your previous account got banned. You're nothing but a troll that goes around insulting people.
SB bans are mainly for insults and trolling. Don't do those things, although that may be hard for you.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 13, 2016, 18:55:09 PM »
lol well said killa

anyhow Robert or what ever name your going by now a days, I have been ban from shout box couple times cause of my big mouth and temper gets the best of me, point is who gives a shit, If your acting like an ass like I was on shout box then u got what you deserved, stop complaining about it and move on

stupid topic if you ask me

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, January 14, 2016, 00:48:37 AM »
You're luck you're still allowed on this site since your previous account got banned. You're nothing but a troll that goes around insulting people.
SB bans are mainly for insults and trolling. Don't do those things, although that may be hard for you.
Hell, he's lucky he's allowed to play.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, January 14, 2016, 02:02:43 AM »
Roberts, you have been explained why over and over again in the past, yet you kept on having the same habits, which include insulting either players in-game and forum users, and creating multiple accounts both in-game and on the forums.
anyhow Robert or what ever name your going by now a days ...[cut]
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 14, 2016, 02:05:57 AM by Koden »

Offline Bart!

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, January 14, 2016, 12:07:45 PM »
Roberts, you have been explained why over and over again in the past, yet you kept on having the same habits, which include insulting either players in-game and forum users, and creating multiple accounts both in-game and on the forums.
Exactly, we do not pick on anybody.
I guess instead of complaining here all the time how much people pick on you, you should once stand up for your actions, and be happy that you can even play after hacking, because normally others would've been banned for life already.

I can imagine my post being delete, maybe even my account banned again for some reason, which just proves my point, I would like everyone to express their feelings to AA management since johnny left and let them know what you think of their job where they pick every single argument.
Imo your account should've been banned already since you cheated, AND circumvented the ban. The fact that you are still not banned proves exactly the opposite.

So your point is pretty invalid.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, January 14, 2016, 15:39:35 PM »
Exactly, we do not pick on anybody.
I guess instead of complaining here all the time how much people pick on you, you should once stand up for your actions, and be happy that you can even play after hacking, because normally others would've been banned for life already.
Imo your account should've been banned already since you cheated, AND circumvented the ban. The fact that you are still not banned proves exactly the opposite.

So your point is pretty invalid.

I AGREE 100000%,  what's more mind boggling he's able to still play!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, January 14, 2016, 18:52:08 PM »
Sook it up . You got a ban now dry ur eyes.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, January 16, 2016, 02:55:18 AM »
Nothing has changed in all the time i was gone... you're still a crybaby!

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, January 16, 2016, 16:31:46 PM »
i kknow bollie i did tell him to sook it up :) lol
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline Robert

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, January 17, 2016, 06:49:14 AM »
lol  :style: :style:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager