Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Safety key problem  (Read 2496 times)

Offline Wrecky

• View Profile
  • AA: Wrecky
Safety key problem
« on: Tuesday, June 03, 2014, 19:59:17 PM »
Hello,
i have recently played aa and i didn't like the size of my mini map becouse it was like 30% of my screen so i looked for a fix for this problem...then i reinstalled and repaired my aa...but i could not remember my pw...then i went on battletracker so i could change my pw...but after i got my email and clicked the link to request a new password i got the ''error'' : You have entered an invalid safety key. 
How can it be invalid? And when i try to do it again it says i have to wait 24hours...it's very frustrating.

Please help me?
« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 03, 2014, 20:04:31 PM by Wrecky »

Offline Alex

Re: Safety key problem
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, June 03, 2014, 20:08:14 PM »
Sorry, but we do not control battletracker at all. Any account issues have to taken up with them.

Offline Wrecky

• View Profile
  • AA: Wrecky
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, June 03, 2014, 20:26:03 PM »
I am aware of that but i have read a similar post with similar problem..if you want to have a quick look: http://battletracker.com/forum/america-s-army-2-x-forums/america-s-army-support-forum/203702-need-access-to-account/
and the guy has the same problem as me...by the BT they clearly don't respond in any way...that's why i don't know what to do?
the only difference is that i have access to my email that my account has been registered on...but if my safety key is not valid anymore....i really don't know what to do..
Sorry for bothering you with my post but i really don't want to do all trainings and everything all over again just becouse of a stupid problem. :/
« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 03, 2014, 20:28:57 PM by Wrecky »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, June 04, 2014, 01:09:47 AM »
The safety key should be the one that's incorporated to the link they sent you.

Make sure the link that ended up in your browser is the exact link they sent you. Sometimes emails tend to mess that up with line change for example, so to be safe, you can try and copy the whole link and paste it into your browser's address bar instead of just clicking on it.

If that doesn't work and it still says you need to wait 24 hours, then don't worry. You still have access to your email so you can try again the next day. It might be that something went wrong with the sending of the email and the link is corrupt.
Just try it again tomorrow.

And Battletracker admin (Homey) is very inactive the past 3 years or so (poppung up once or twice a year at times), so unfortunately getting any support from there is highly unlikely.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager