Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: problems with new name  (Read 5124 times)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: problems with new name
« Reply #15 on: Monday, September 07, 2015, 02:17:24 AM »
I tested the name change and you're right, it does seem that it says "Account login OK, You will now be asked to set an AAO PlayerName".
I thought it only did that for new accounts in the past and had a different pop up for invalid characters.

In any case, if you manage to log in on another account or you change your PlayerName on battletracker, you're good to go.

As for passwords, since the accounts are still at battletracker, we don't have access to the password and you can only change it through their systems.
Did you successfully log in with the reset password at battletracker.com?
I know their site was down for some time yesterday so it might have caused some problems, including but not limited to passwords not getting reset.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ronski

« Reply #16 on: Monday, September 07, 2015, 02:45:56 AM »
Don't give up yet, just remove the empty space from your playername and make sure you do it from Battletracker.com tracker settings tab. Then log in to Assist with correct name, you'll be able to continue playing. I know the time cap is annoying, but you'll success in this :)

Offline -!DeadandBroken!-

« Reply #17 on: Monday, September 07, 2015, 07:50:48 AM »
it worked wow what a looooong 4 days thanks again to all admins for helpin me and gettin me motivated to not quit I love this game even if it is dead or not, but again thanks to all admins!!!!!!!!

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Monday, September 07, 2015, 11:29:35 AM »
Ahhhh the aa withdraws got to love it, this game is worst then  Crack lol

Offline -!DeadandBroken!-

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 19:33:05 PM »
LOL

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager