Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Help to retrieve account  (Read 1786 times)

Offline iiAku

Help to retrieve account
« on: Thursday, January 22, 2015, 20:42:37 PM »
Hello,

As many of us, i have lost my account.
My battletracker is the following one:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/387508/

However first of all I have no idea about the login name, because if I'm not mistaken the login name and the name display on battletracker is not necesarily the same. Second of all, I have no idea about the mail used, so it does sent a mail to retrieve it in the forgot password function, but can get the email :(.

Is one of you can get at least, the mail used for the account, like this, I can dig into it, or please help to get the login name, then I tried to remember the password, even if on that side I have no clue (so long time ago...)
Thanks for bringing back AAO, will be a pleasure to play again.

Offline Alex

Re: Help to retrieve account
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, January 22, 2015, 22:00:07 PM »
The log-in name for that account is +iiakU..   You can tell what the BT username is by clicking on "user profile" on their AA stats page and it has the BT username there. but that's about as much as we can do. We don't control battletracker, so anything regarding their site needs to be taken up with them and they're not the most active bunch.

However, if you cannot recover your account you can simply make a new one and we will give you your old honor.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Help to retrieve account
« Reply #2 on: Friday, January 23, 2015, 01:44:33 AM »
Furthermore, frankof on battletracker.com can give you the last part of the email (i.e @gmail.com, @yahoo.com or whatever else).
He's the only active moderator on there.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager