Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Find any of my other AAO2.5 accounts?  (Read 3740 times)

Offline Leet

Find any of my other AAO2.5 accounts?
« on: Sunday, February 05, 2017, 01:39:36 AM »
If this isn't in the correct board, move it please, but I've come back to 2.5 after a 2 year or so hiatus and I was wondering if I had any other tracked accounts in 2.5.

Main account name is ^100%.133t.m45t4

Tried using ACI history tool but I guess they've changed it quite a bit and it didn't come up with anything useful.

I swore I had one other tracked account but I can't for the life of me remember the username...

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: Find any of my other AAO2.5 accounts?
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, February 05, 2017, 03:22:37 AM »
Look, the rule would say that you're supposed to have only one account.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, February 05, 2017, 06:33:55 AM »
There's no account other than your main account that you've used on Assist. I can't be bothered to look for older ones (for which hazard would be the tool to use, but I think you need an account or something.

Look, the rule would say that you're supposed to have only one account.
Not entirely accurate. Anyone's allowed to have more than 1 account if they were created prior to Assist taking over. We just don't activate new account for people who already have them. Looking for everyone's 2nd accounts and banning them would be a huge waste of time.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, February 05, 2017, 07:21:34 AM »
Not entirely accurate. Anyone's allowed to have more than 1 account if they were created prior to Assist taking over. We just don't activate new account for people who already have them. Looking for everyone's 2nd accounts and banning them would be a huge waste of time.

I was a bit lazy at the time i posted that, and i didnt wrote about the matter. Of course you're not supposed to ban multiple accounts created even after Assist took over :P

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, February 05, 2017, 08:36:03 AM »
I was a bit lazy at the time i posted that, and i didnt wrote about the matter. Of course you're not supposed to ban multiple accounts created even after Assist took over :P
I know you know what our policy is and totally understood what you meant, just wanted to clarify it for whoever else might be reading this.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Leet

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, February 05, 2017, 11:10:11 AM »
thanks, and yes I understand the 1 active account on assist rule, I just couldn't remember if I had activated any of my other accounts on 2.5 long ago since I've created upwards of five prior to 2009.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager