Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Account Activation!  (Read 2469 times)

Offline -Wizz

• View Profile
  • AA: -Wizz
Account Activation!
« on: Wednesday, August 16, 2017, 13:56:03 PM »
Can you acitvate me please. made my account but admin have to activate it i got a mail with. thanks in advance ! =)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Account Activation!
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, August 17, 2017, 00:30:19 AM »
You already have an account, feel free to use it:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/784896/
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline -Wizz

• View Profile
  • AA: -Wizz
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, August 17, 2017, 10:26:16 AM »
so IGC wicked can have 3245676435345 account's but i cant even have an secundary account really poor administration..... so whats the point in keeping the game running if u wont let new players join the game. i dont understand, disapointed in the staff bigtime.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Account Activation!
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, August 17, 2017, 20:06:53 PM »
so IGC wicked can have 3245676435345 account's but i cant even have an secundary account really poor administration..... so whats the point in keeping the game running if u wont let new players join the game. i dont understand, disapointed in the staff bigtime.

Want 1 of my accounts??? I'll sell it to you lol, don't hate cause your unable to make added accounts

Btw I play America's Army Proving Grounds more , much better and faster pace game =-))))))))))))))))))

Much more players and no idiots crashing servers

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Friday, August 18, 2017, 00:38:40 AM »
If you already have multiple accounts from before 25Assist, you can play with them all. But we don't activate accounts for people who already have one.

This is not my personal vendetta against you. I've given the same answer to countless posts before and have personally denied thousands of second accounts over the years.

And please use the correct thread so I don't have to keep moving your posts.
« Last Edit: Friday, August 18, 2017, 00:41:02 AM by teddy_grizzly_bear »
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager